Chapter 17: I've Always Wanted To Get Thrown Off A Magic Car

💜🐻💜

💖Thank you for reading my story! If you have any questions about my fanfic you want answered, drop them in the comments below! 💖

A/N: Sorry guys, but I'm splitting this episode into 3 parts since there's a lot of story to include in this episode. Hope you enjoy!

 Hope you enjoy!

BAM!

"Argggh! Didn't anyone ever tell you to knock when you come in?" 

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to threaten others?" Order snaps. "Bourgeois, you're under arrest for abuse of power due to wrongly firing your police officers."

Mayor Bourgeois gasps. "Look who's talking. You can't arrest me."

"Oh yeah? Try us," Order growls, bringing her hands together. 

A yo-yo wraps around one of Law's gauntlets and a familiar voice yells, "Try me instead!"

I snicker. "Haha! You guys are so screwed now!"

"Ladybug, Paris has new righters of wrong. Your services are no longer required," Law orders, shooting several red and blue beams at her, causing her yo-yo to release its grip. 

"I can't let you go around accusing everyone of every little wrong doing!" she yells. 

Order narrows her eyes. "Then we'll have to do this the hard way."

She menacingly walks outside the office, claps her hands together, creates two steel cages, and throws them at Ladybug. She dodges them quickly but Order quickly creates another steel bar and throws it at her. It snakes around Ladybug's body as it traps her against the wall behind her.

She glares at Ladybug as she passes. "Don't try to stop us. Law, grab her miraculous so we can go."

Law walks to Ladybug who's struggling like a fly in a spider's web. Meanwhile, Order grabs my bound hands and forcibly drags me down the stairs to the front of the school.

"Ow! Mom! Stop it!" I yell, wincing at the road rash forming on the back of my thighs. "I know you're mad, but can't you let me walk and avoid the dog shi-?"

"Shut up, daughter," she snarls, glaring to her right. "You're coming with me. We have a little mouse to catch."

"Somebody say mouse?" another familiar voice jokes.

Suddenly, Cat Noir lands a swift kick to Order's shoulders as he lands in front of us. "I haven't been fed all day," he smirks.