Chapter 15: How To Steal Magic Pens From Bob Ross

💜🐻💜

💖Thank you for reading my story! If you have any questions about my fanfic you want answered, drop them in the comments below! 💖

A/N: Sorry this took a month to write! I'm really hunkering down on my 2 AP tests this month and had to take a break. I really appreciate you guys being patient with me! Hope you enjoy!

 I really appreciate you guys being patient with me! Hope you enjoy!

One Week Later...

October 3rd, 2015

Collège Françoise Dupont, Paris, France

9:47 a.m.

"(Y/n) Roseberry!"

My head slips off my palm onto the desk, pulling me out of my flashback. "Sukiyaki!"

"What did you say?!"

"N-nothing, Ms. Mendeleiev?"

"Just what do you think you're doing, young lady?"

"I'm...paying attention to your lesson," I stutter, my eyes still blurry.

"Daydreaming eyes are not what I call paying attention!" 

"I wasn't-"

"Get your head out of the clouds and focus, miss (Y/n)!"

"Yes ma'am," I sigh.

I sink into my seat and Rose, my science partner, looks at me in concern. "Are you okay, Kai?"

I rub my eyes and yawn. "I'm fine, DeWitt Bukater."

"Are you sure? Do you need a hug? Some cookies? A blanket?"

Giving her a weak thumbs up, I nod. "I'm okay, don't worry."

That's a lie. 

Every night since that day, I haven't been sleeping. My dreams turn into painful, horrible nightmares about Cat Noir and I wake up shaking, soaked with sweat. After hearing this go on for two nights, Mom and Mato have been repeatedly urging me to go to therapy, but I always reassure them that I'll be fine. 

But I think my constant yawning and dreary eyes are getting people worried.

The teacher suddenly gets up and furiously stomps in my direction. I stiffen, worried she's charging at me, but she heads to her right instead of left.