C H A P T E R 18

18|On Your Knees

"Are you out of your mind Rafael! How can you leave your brothers alone over there

"Are you out of your mind Rafael! How can you leave your brothers alone over there. That place is a battlefield right now." I screeched in utter panic.

"They can handle it. They only look innocent. I've got more important work to do." He replied sternly, his grip tightening on the steering.

"What can be more important than them?"

"Not a word Vittoria. Not a single fucking word." He lashed out, making me flinch. He was like mad mad. I shut my mouth, afraid I'd end up with more scars on my body.

I closed my eyes, trying to force out all that I had witnessed today. Above all, I tried and terribly failed at forgetting Haden's black eyes. I hated black eyes. They scared me.

Nate had black eyes too.

•°•°•°•

"Ouch! You're hurting me Rafael." I complained as he dragged me up the stairs of the eerily empty mansion. I noticed the guards were missing. There were just three of them at the main entrance guarding the huge iron gate.

Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He was looking scary right now. Extremely scary.

He tilted his head and an evil grin formed on his face. I couldn't move. I stayed riveted to my spot silently begging him for mercy. Everything went wrong tonight. He was going to take out all the aggression on me. He always did that. To make it worse, no one was there in the house to save me.

I opened my mouth to speak but was roughly slammed against the wall in a heartbeat. It happened in less than a second. My chest was pressed against his and my hands were pinned above with his one hand clasping both of my wrists while the other hand snaked around my waist, holding me in place.

"What are you doing?" I let out an incredulous whisper.

"Teaching you how to dominate the right way." And with that, he smashed his lips over mine.

It all happened so quickly. I couldn't even process what was happening. All I knew was that I was liking it. And I shouldn't.

The kiss was nowhere even close to gentle and sweet. It was rough, demanding and filled with hate. His hand on my waist now reached up to my jaw, clutching it in his strong hold while his mouth devoured mine in raw hunger. He tasted like whiskey mixed with mint.

He forced his way in, sucking and biting and swirling his tongue with the finest mastery. I tried so hard resisting the dominating rhythm of his lips, the drugging scent of his cologne and the addictive touch of his body against mine. I tried and I failed.

I eventually gave in and responded to his deathly kiss with the same fierceness and passion. I don't know where that confidence came from. He groaned in my mouth, the vibrations doing crazy things to my body.