25

"Stop, I already answered. If it was a mistake I can just hand the phone to you." Hinata stared blank faced at the wall, listening to Kuroo tease his friend. The other voice was too muffled to make out.  Finally it seemed like Kuroo got away from his friend, because he cooed, "Hey, Chibi-Chan~"

Hinata coughed, snapping himself out of his curious trance. "Oh, hi."

Silence. "Soooo? Why did you call?"

"I was wondering if you had saw my jacket at the gym. I might've lost it??" the tangerine aksed.

Kuroo said something to the person he was in the room with, then he cleared his throat. "I don't know. What does your jacket look like, my guy?"

"Oh! It's the Nekoma Jacket Kenma gave to me."

The rooster-head crackled. "Awww, I didn't know you cared about Ken-Kens jacket so much you'd notice if you lost it~" He began laughing when someone shouted at him. Instantly Hinata recognized the voice.

"Is Kenma with you?"

"DARN, YOU LIKE HIM SO MUCH YOU RECOGNIZE HIS VOICE?" Kuroo yelled, laughing loudly. "DID YOU KNOW KENMA LI-" He yelped and the phone was battered. Tanaka would've called it phone abuse.

Not knowing what to do, Hinata was about to hang up. Suddenly another voice spoke up. "Shoyo?" Kenma said softly.

Questioning literally everything, Hinata muttered, "Is Kuroo dead?"

To his surprise, Kenma laughed. "I wish. What are you calling for? Something to do with the jacket I gave you?"

"Yea. I think I lost it," Hinata replied.

In the background Kuroo yelled, "DO YOU LOSE EVERYTHING OR DO YOU JUST LOSE KENMA'S STUFF? YOU KNOW I CAN FIND WAYS TO MAKE HIM PAY ATTENTION TO YOU. I BET LEVS SISTER GOT MAID DR-"

The Nekoma setter told him to shut up. "Sorry. I can search my room in case you left it in my house," he suggested.

"Mk. Than-"

"Don't be so lammmmeeee. Make a move. Tell him to come over or something. Invite him on a da-"

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP," Kenma snapped.

Kuroos comment gave Hinata a idea. "I can come over! That way you don't have to go through all that trouble. I'm the one who lost the jacket after all."

Kenma sighed. "No. You won't be able to handle a certain idiot," he grumbled. Hinata could imagine him glaring at Kuroo. "If I find it, I'll give it to you before we go to the arcade."

Hinata opened his mouth to reply, but Kuroo chirped, "Arcade?? You mean you asked him out already? Wow, didn't know you had it in you!" Instead the tangerine settled for a facepalm.

Kenma inhaled. "YOU KNOW WHAT. I'M DONE. I AM DONE. Cya Shoyo. NO DON'T RUN FROM, C'MERE YOU PEACE OF-" The line cut off.

Hinata stared at his phone. He closed his eyes, inhaled, and burst out laughing.