48

Kenma watched Hinata curiously while the small boy gulped down his meatbun. Maybe he was just trying to study Hinata's emotions, or the way he acted, but something just made Kenma want to... watch him.

He hoped this wouldn't make him a crazy stalker-

Hinata wiped some filling off the side of his mouth. With a weird jerk, Kenma looked away. He locked eyes with Kageyama. Icy dark blue eyes narrowed.

Biting his lip, Kenma glared at his turned off switch. This was stupid. Why did he feel so dirty?

"Hey, Kenma!" He looked at the orange head of a happy Hinata. The boy was holding up his bun. "Want some?"

Kenma's face went red and he let out a squeak.   Hinata, clearly, saw this and cocked his head. For a moment they both just stared at each other. Kenma, because he was calming down. Hinata, because he was waiting for him to calm down.

"No, I'm not hungry," Kenma said, voice smoother than he expected.

Hinata shifted and gave his boyfriend a shy smile. "Are you okay?"

The question hit Kenma harder than he expected. It was true, he was wondering himself, but at the same time he felt as though he knew he answer. He wanted to snap at Hinata. He wanted to snap at himself. 

AARGHHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE IS SO PUNCHABLE.

Kageyama's voice came out of nowhere. "What do you mean? You look hungry."