46

Kenma was not expecting that.

He, along with everyone else, stared at the second shortest guy in the room. Hinata was red faced and looked like he wanted to curl up in an anxious ball.

Yachi was crying. Kenma couldn't tell if they were tears of joy, or just pure "whattheheckjusthappenedamIevensupposedtobehere" tears.

"Woah," Nishinoya said.

"Congrats man!" Tanaka cheered.

Asashi clapped.  "See? It's good to accept people for who they are. I fully accept your relationship. It seems very wholesome. Just don't for anything bad before marriag-"

Tanaka rolled his eyes. "OKAY JESUS."

"WHAT-"

Nishinoya put his hands on his hips, raising an eyebrow at Asashi. "No one follows rules like that anymore. If they didn't want to, they have to fight from bad people who want to-"

"OKAY. I'M NOT TALKING BOUT THE RULE, AND THAT IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC. ANYONE WANNA EAT FOOD?" Asashi interrupted.

Daichi shook his head, muttering something. "How come all the first years find relationships quicker than me? Is there something wrong with the way I..."

Kageyama was standing there with his mouth wide open. Kiyoko looked smug.

Kenma could hear the babbling going on inside both of their heads. Kiyoko, based on how Hinata often described her, was probably going like: "I knew it~"

However, Dense-Head would probably find at least something to complain about. What do you expect from a setter with a bad history? Not that Kenma judged his idiotic- Nevermind. He did judge Kageyama. 100% judged him.

"OI. YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE FROM NEKOMA? REALLY?" Kageyama spoke up. "WHAT- YOU'LL TELL HIM SECRET STUFF WE'RE PLANNING FOR A MATCH!"

Wow. Exactly how Kenma described.

Hinata rolled his eyes. "Why are you so paranoid? I love volleyball more than anything. Of course I wouldn't tell him all my secret methods."

Nishinoya snickered. "Unless the methods have something to do with-"

"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF- NO!" Hinata screeched.

Tanaka and Nishinoya began laughing their heads off. Asashi looked concerned. "I'm going to lecture all of you later, including Kenma," Daichi said.

"Even me-" Yachi asked.

Daichi looked at her. "No, I guess not."

Asashi gave a sobbing sound. "Even me?"

"Yes."

"Don't do our holy father like that," Nishinoya said, waggling a finger at the captain. "He's trying to make sure the mortals stay out of trouble."

Tanaka nodded. "Yes. As his side-gods, we will also make sure the baby cat and crow shall keep-"

They both instantly shut up when Daichi said, "Oh? I didn't know you two wanted to clean the gym after everyone."