Twenty-Four

Jin wished he could reclaim back the words that left his mouth after seeing Jungkook's expression. This was not how he wanted it to be revealed what had happened between him and Namjoon.

"What kiss are you talking about, Seokjin?" Jungkook stepped closer to him, and he glanced around at the people strolling past them. "Can we talk about this somewhere else?"

Jungkook didn't respond but took him by his hand and pulled him, walking around the building to the parking garage where they had parked their cars. Stopping in front of his car, Jungkook stared at Jin, "what kiss are you talking about?"

Jin took a deep breath, "I never cheated on you, but the day I told you I went to meet with that client, the one who sent me the stuff you saw in my office, he kissed me, but I didn't kiss him back, and that's why I no longer work with him. Jimin is handling his account now. I promise you that's all that happened, nothing more."

"So you deceived me that day when I asked you about him?"

"Jungkook, I didn't- okay, I lied, but I didn't mean to. It's just that day we were already fighting, and I didn't know what was going between us, and telling you would have exacerbated the situation. I have never entertained another person since we have been married; even now, while we live separately, I don't communicate with anyone. You know me, Jungkook, I am not the type of person; we have been married for how many years; you could never seriously think I would cheat on you?"

Jungkook shook his head, "I never thought you would do an abortion and not tell me, but you did, so no, I don't know you. Every day you keep surprising me more and more, though. Is there anything else you want to tell me that you have done that I don't know about, or will I need to hang tight for another surprise to be discovered?"

"I know you would say that, but that's not a reason to doubt me with everything. I did the abortion because I had to; you don't understand the difficult time I was going through, you don't get it! You never have anything to stress about; all you ever worry about is Ae Ri and me. Life is simple for you, and it's always been. Your parents never forced you into anything; you went to the university we went to on the grounds that you needed to, I went on the grounds that it's what my father needed for me.

After so long, I would figure you would be the one to get me. However, you don't. How could I disclose to you I needed an abortion when you needed another kid? You say you would have been okay; but, you wouldn't have been, and you know it! Also, no, I don't have anything more to tell you."

Jungkook glances down at his phone and then back at Jin, "you are right, I never have anything to worry about, just you and Ae Ri, the easiest worries in the world. Have a good day, Seokjin; I am leaving. "

Stepping away from Jin, Jungkook turned to his car, but Jin gripped his arm, "Jungkook, I don't want us leaving like this, listen, there is no reason we should be going to therapy and have this be how we end the day. I know I am not the best spouse, I know there are a lot of other men who could be the husband you want them to be-"

"Not this shit, Seokjin! Quit going about as though I needed you to be another person. If I did, I wouldn't be here with you, and we would have been separated since the day you began investing more energy with your work than your family or the day I spent the whole time with our little girl in the ER while you were unable to leave your meeting, that was so fucking important.

Don't ever think I am doing you a favor by being with you. I am with you and trying to work on our marriage because I love you even if our family is the least of your worries; my worries may be simple, but at least they are important, and I can show up to therapy on time. If I didn't have the worries, I did, you know what, forget it, it's not even worth explaining to you. It's not your work, so you wouldn't care the slightest bit if I told you anyway." Jungkook yanked his car door open and got in, reversing from the parking spot at speed without glancing back at Seokjin.

Jin remained in the parking garage gazing at the rear of Jungkook's vehicle, feeling irritated and angry with how their day finished. It was not how he imagined their first day of therapy finishing. He was even angrier that Jungkook didn't tell him what he had been doing on the weekends.

********

"Can I have another, please?" Jin requested the bartender while he sat by the bar tugging at his hair, as he thought back to the fight he had with Jungkook earlier in the day. Nothing was going how he wanted it to, and he hated it. He knew Jungkook had found someone else, even though he denied it as when he called Ae Ri to tell her goodnight, she was kind enough to let him know she was at her grandmother's house and would be sleeping there as Jungkook claimed to have picked up a shift at the hospital near their home.

Of course, Jin knew it was a lie, and when he tried calling Jungkook, his call got sent straight to voicemail. It took everything out of him not to show up at the hospital and prove how much of a liar his husband was. Had it not been for him waiting on Jimin, he would have left because he knew deep down Jungkook was cheating on him, and no one could tell him otherwise.

"Didn't figure I would see you here," Namjoon said with a smile as he sits down close to Jin, who turns and scowls at him.

Jin, feeling even more annoyed now, stood up refusing to say a word to Namjoon; he attempts to walk away when Namjoon pulls him back to sit down, "stay and have a drink with me, I am a client at your company, after all, is this how you plan on treating me forever?"

Jin yanked his arm away, "you are disgusting and have no respect whatsoever, neither do you understand the word no. I don't like you, and I will not tolerate you and your harassment. So don't you ever put your hands on me again, or I will punch you in your fucking throat!" Not awaiting a reaction from Namjoon, Jin storms off and goes to find another seat somewhere in the distance. Finding his phone, he sends Jimin another text to find out where he was and why he was taking so long as being in the same place as Namjoon was already making him uncomfortable.

"Here you go, and the bartender asks me to bring this over to you." a waitress said, handing Jin his drink he had ordered.

Giving her an apologetic smile, Jin thanked her as he took the drink from her, "crap, sorry, I forgot that I ordered this, thank you."

Sighing to himself as he sipped on his drink, he tried calling Jungkook's cell once more, feeling anxious and needing to talk with him. Again the call goes unanswered, making him further frustrated. "You say you are not cheating on me, but you can't pick up any of my calls; why is our daughter sleeping at your mother's house instead of yours? This was not our agreement, Jungkook! Seriously what are we becoming? Call me back when you get this. If you don't call me back in the next hour, I will get Ae Ri, and she won't spend the weekdays with you anymore since you are now unfit to care for her, and I am serious!"

After finishing his drink, he flags down the server and orders another drink, then he attempts to call Jimin again, but stops as a text comes in on his phone, and he smiles, seeing it was from Jungkook.

I don't think you should accuse me of cheating, especially when I am not doing that! We will talk tomorrow if you can miss an hour of work;  right now, I can't talk and leave Ae Ri alone with my mom. She is fine; I will tell you everything tomorrow, I promise.

Jin sighed, feeling a lot better getting a response from Jungkook. He smiled and sent him back a text, "Fine, see you tomorrow. Love you."

Love you too Seokjin.

************

Trigger warning below.

Namjoon smiled as he pressed his lips to Jin's ears, "I knew I would get you in my bed someday or another."

Jin groaned as his back hit the bed; as he looked around trying to figure out where he was, he saw nothing as his vision was blurry, and he felt dizzy, "Jungkook, where are we? My head hurts." he tried asking as his pants got pulled down his legs.

Namjoon rolled his eyes hearing Jin mistaking him for his husband, spreading Jin's legs apart, he settles between them, as he positions himself at Jin's entrance, he whispers in his ears, "after I am done with you, you won't ever dare call me his name again. It's time you stop resisting me and give me what I want."