Four

Jin leaned his head back, rubbing his nubs as he bounced up and down on Jungkook's member, his moans were uncontrollably loud and could be heard echoing throughout the room. Jungkook tightened his arm around his waist and press Jin's body into his, holding him into place as he sucked at his shoulder, leaving a trail of bite marks.

Using his firm hold on Jin, he began rocking him back and forth slowly as his lips move towards his back, kissing him tenderly. Jin loud moans turned into soft, almost inaudible ones, as he rocked against Jungkook, which didn't last long as Jungkook pushed him to stand up.

Directing him to turn around and kneel on the lounge chair, they were on. Jin got down onto his knees, laying face down with his ass up the air. He gasped out loud as he felt two of Jungkook's finger thrust into him, as they worked his inside, he could feel that Jungkook had added a lot more lube to his hole, it was dripping down his legs, creating a tingling feeling to the already pleasurable sensation he felt inside him.

Feeling that he added enough lube, Jungkook didn't waste any time and added two more fingers into his husband, curving them as he thrust them against Jin's prostate. He smiled as he heard Jin's loud cries, and his name leaves his lips.

Hearing his husband moan and call out his name during sex was one of his biggest kink and something that always made him hornier during sex.

Removing his fingers, he spread Jin's cheeks apart and slammed into repeatedly at a fast pace cause the lounge chair to shift against the floor.

Jin tightened his grip on the side of the chair as his body pushed against it. He could feel Jungkook's member as almost as if it was in the pit of his stomach.

Holding tightly to his waist for support, Jungkook began pounding harder into him, "J-Jungkook, please d-don't stopppp-" Jin cries in a pleasurable moan as his member started dripping with cum.

Reaching forward, Jungkook locked his fingers into Jin's hair, pulling his head towards him as he kneeled on the chair along with him. Jin whimpered out at Jungkook's roughness as his body is once against pressed against Jungkook's.

Once Jungkook got him into the position he wanted, he releases his hold on his hair and looped and wrapped it around his waist, urging Jin to bounce up and down onto his cock. While both his hands found their way to Jin's nubs and began pinching and rubbing them.

Jin's body shook against Jungkook as he came, he stopped bouncing up and down as he tried to overcome his second orgasm for the night.

Pushing Jin to leaned forward as he came down from his orgasm, Jungkook pulled both of his hands behind his back and gripped tightly to his wrist before slamming into him hard. "Ahhh, fuck!" Jin cried out as Jungkook continued thrusting into him create more pressure into his lower abdomen, making him feel as though he was going to cum again.

It didn't take him long after to experience another release, this time as his husband came into him, filling him with his cum, that he could feel dripping down the inside of his thighs as he pulled out and pushed back into him.

*********

"Appa is still sleeping?" Ae Ri questions to her father, who was fixing his tie in the mirror as he got ready to drop Ae Ri to school and go to work.

Jungkook turned and looked at Jin with a smirk who was sound asleep and covered up naked underneath the blanket; he had made sure to fix before getting out of bed.

"Yeah, I guess he is tired. Anyway, let's go, we can't have you being late for school. Did you have breakfast?"

Ae Ri nodded her head, "I did, I made myself cereal."

Jungkook smiled at her, "That's my princess, being a big girl. I love it. Okay, let's go, make sure you have everything you need and meet me in the kitchen when you are done. I am going to pack your lunch."

"Appa packed my lunch last night." Ae Ri said happily as she remembered helping him packed what she was going to bring for lunch.

Raising his eyebrow, Jungkook stared at her, "Really? Wow, it seems as though Appa did a lot of good deeds last night, well let us go; we can use the extra time." Jungkook directs his daughter out of the room and then walked over to his sleeping husband, kissing him on the forehead before walking out and closing their room door.

********

"Oh, fuck!" Jin groaned as he stared at the clock, it was noon when he woke up from his sleep.

Reaching for his phone, he tried sitting up but ended up having to roll onto his stomach, he was sore, and it felt like he did some kind of work out with how the muscles in his legs felt too.

He had more than twenty missed calls, most of which were from Jimin. Groaning to himself, he dialed Jimin's number, who answered on the first ring.

"Are you okay? Where the hell are you, I have been worried like crazy, do you see the time?"

"Sorry," Jin mumbled into the phone.

He could hear Jimin's gasp on the other line, "are you in bed? Why do you sound like you are sleeping, Kim Seokjin, please don't tell me you are sleeping while I am suffering alone over here with these lame-ass clients?" Jimin screamed into the phone.

Sighing, Jin rolled his eyes, "Jimin, calm the fuck down. Yes, I am in bed. Deal with the clients, suffer with them; I don't care, I am not coming in today. I am going to work from home. It's already midday anyway, and I am not feeling well."

"I don't think having rough sex is considered a sickness Jin, so get your ass here. I don't like being in the office alone; you know that. Plus it's Friday; we were going to go out after work, you promised me. I even got Yoongi to take the girls out after school, do you know the argument we had to have just for him to do it. I got lectured how I am always going out and doing shit, all kind of dumb shit I had to hear last night. Like fuck, when I leave the house, I mainly come to work, what the fuck he thinks, I play? This is why I don't blame you for not wanting another child; I don't fucking even understand why I allowed myself to have three."

Jin closed his eyes as Jimin carried on and on before he got a chance to speak, "I will meet you out for drinks later, but seriously I am going to work from home. I need a long bath and some quiet time."

"Fine! It's the least you can do after leaving me here by myself today. Next time try giving me the heads up if you plan on working at home, so I know to work at home too."

Jin didn't bother responding to Jimin but hung up his phone.

After hanging up, he started scrolling through his messages, "Crap." he cursed under his breath when he saw a message from Jungkook telling him he wanted them to go out for dinner, and he had gotten his parents to babysit Ae Ri.

Jin screamed into the pillow feeling frustrated before texting Jungkook back, letting him know to switch dinner plans to the next night as he already had made plans with Jimin.

He figured his husband would be more understanding than his best friend, who seemed to be having a major crisis by himself at work.