The New Student

"Damn it!" A guy yelled and groaned in pain as he dropped to the floor.

"I can do this all day." A physically fit girl with nice muscles said and let out a cocky smile.

'This girl is too strong.' The guy thought to himself and tried his best to stand up.

The girl fixed her stance and glared at the guy. "Do that again and I'll cut off your tongue."

The two switched their attention when they saw a short-haired girl running towards them while waving her hands and shouting, "Stop!"

"School just recently started and you're already picking a fight? with a girl?!" Ryujin yelled out of frustration. "Get out of here!" Ryujin shouted and shooed the guy away.

Ryujin turned around and let out a worried look. "Are you alright? what's your name? you don't look familiar."

The girl chuckled at the short-haired girl. "I'm Lee Chaeryeong. I transferred here."

Ryujin walked closer to Chaeryeong to see if she's hurt. "Are you hurt?" Ryujin asked while checking if she has bruises.

"I'm okay."

"What class are you? should I help you go to your classroom?"

"Grade 12. Class-1." Chaeryeong said and smiled at the short-haired girl.

A big smile formed on Ryujin's face. "We're from the same class. Let's go together." Ryujin suggested and started walking with her new friend.

Chaeryeong let out a smile. "What's your name?"

"Shin Ryujin. Are you sure you're okay? you're not hurt? should I call the cops?" Ryujin asked while giving a concerned look.

Chaeryeong chuckled at how adorable the short-haired girl is. "Hey, I'm an athletic person. I'm fine. You sound like my mom."

Ryujin let out a smile. "That's a relief." Ryujin said and looked behind her and saw the cat-eyed girl walking alone. "O-oh, Chaeryeong. I have to go. You should go to class."

"Alright."

"I'll see you in class, Lee Chaeryeong." Ryujin said while waving her hand and walking backwards.

--

'What a peaceful morning I am having. I hope no one interrupts this tranquil feeling.' Yeji thought to herself while walking her way to school.

"Good morning, Hwang Yeji!" Ryujin greeted the cat-eyed girl.

'Nice.' Yeji thought to herself and ignored Ryujin and continued walking.

Ryujin started grabbing something from her bag. "H-hwang Yeji, I have something for you." Ryujin said while walking with Yeji.

"What is it?" Yeji asked in a dull tone.

Ryujin let out a smile and took out a plastic bag from her bag. "For you, this is bread I bought from Vietnam."

"No. Just give that to yourself, Shin Ryujin. You are the embodiment of gluttony." Yeji coldly said and walked faster.

Ryujin let out a pout. "Hey, wait up!" Ryujin shouted and took a bite from the bread she is holding.

--

"Hwang Yeji, you look so good this morning. Do you know that?" Ryujin asked and sat down on her chair.

Buttercup Love - Ryejiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें