Sober Thoughts

"MeowJin, I'm here." Heejin said and entered Hyunjin's hospital room.

Hyunjin slowly opened her eyes and looked at the rabbit. "I miss you so much." Hyunjin weakly said and tried her best to sit down.

Heejin placed the food she brought on the table and quickly approached her girlfriend to assist her. "Be careful, Hyunjin." Heejin said and helped the cat sit down.

After successfully sitting down, Hyunjin let out a big smile and a sigh in relief. "Heejin, your hair looks messy and you reek of alcohol. Have you been drinking?" Hyunjin asked and a worried look formed on her face.

Heejin sat down on the bed and weakly laughed as she tried to think of an excuse to her worried girlfriend. "Y-yeah. I only drink small amounts because it helps me fall asleep."

Hyunjin faced the rabbit with a sad face. "Hey, are you still blaming yourself about the accident?"

Heejin's eyes became watery as she looked at her girlfriend who is in a critical condition. "Y-yes. I'm the reason why you can't walk, H-hyunjin." Heejin weakly said and held Hyunjin's hand.

"It wasn't your fault, Heejin. Don't blame yourself." Hyunjin said to cheer up the rabbit and slowly leaned closer to Heejin.

Heejin smiled and planted a kiss on Hyunjin's lips. "I love you. Stop moving too much. What if you break your other leg?"

Hyunjin chuckled and kissed Heejin. "I love you too, Heejin." The cat whispered and gazed at Heejin's luminous eyes.

After a few seconds of staring into each other's eyes, Heejin started brushing Hyunjin's hair as her bunny eyes started to stare at her lips.

A big smile formed on Hyunjin's face and without hesitation, she connected her lips with Heejin that caught her off guard.

The kiss between the two got deeper and passionate and their hearts started beating rapidly while they make out on the hospital bed.

To catch her breath, Heejin slowly pulled her face away from Hyunjin's while panting.

Hyunjin let out a big smile at the rabbit. "You're so cute." Hyunjin whispered and gave her girlfriend a pat on the head.

After a few seconds of silence, Hyunjin's eyes widened a little bit when she saw the cat-eyed girl standing by the door and watching them.

"O-oh, Yeji. I-I mean, Doctor." Hyunjin said and weakly chuckled.

Heejin looked behind her and looked at Yeji. "Y-Yeji, how long have you been watching?" Heejin nervously asked and stood up from the bed.

Yeji chuckled at her friends. "I didn't want to interrupt your kissing so I just stood here." Yeji said and entered Hyunjin's room.

Heejin noticed that Yeji looks a little sad. The miserable look on her face made Heejin a little concerned.

"Yeji, are you okay?" Heejin asked out of curiosity.

Yeji weakly smiled at the rabbit. "Ryujin broke up with me." Yeji said and started caressing the back of her head.

Hyunjin's eyes widened a little bit as she heard those words. "I'm so sorry, Yeji. I wish I can help you."

Heejin placed her hand on Yeji's back to comfort her. "Hwang Yeji, I'm drinking with Chaeryeong later. Wanna come?"

"I don't drink." Yeji said and smiled at the rabbit.

Hyunjin crossed her arms while looking at her girlfriend. "Jeon Heejin, if you get drunk, I'll ask my friend to pick you up"

"A-alright."