Run Towards Happiness

"Unnie, are you in a bad mood today?" Yuna asked while giving her sister a worried look.

Ryujin let out a sigh. "No. It's just school. I think you should go now, Yuna. I'm waiting for someone." Ryujin said and walked closer to her neighbour's house.

"Alright. I'll see you later, Unnie!" Yuna shouted in joy and skipped her way to her school.

When her tall sister finally left, Ryujin sat down in front of Yeji's house and patiently waited for the door to open.

Out of boredom and anger, Ryujin started throwings rock on her neighbour's door. After a few minutes, the door suddenly opened and the rock Ryujin threw hit Yeji.

Yeji let out a sigh as she closed the door and started walking.

"Hey!" Ryujin shouted and walked closer to the cat-eyed girl and stood up in front of her.

Yeji raised her right eyebrow while giving Ryujin a blank stare. "What?"

Ryujin crossed her arms. "Why did you vote for Lia?"

Yeji let out a weak chuckle at the short-haired girl. "It'll be chaos if you become vice president. If you think you can handle the job, you must be insane, Shin Ryujin." Yeji coldly said and continued walking.

"What does that mean?"

Yeji paused and looked at Ryujin. "You're irresponsible, lazy, and stupid."

Ryujin walked closer to the cat-eyed girl. "Alright." Ryujin whispered and kicked Yeji on the shin.

Yeji groaned in pain and held her aching leg. "Shin Ryujin!" Yeji yelled out of frustration and tried to grab Ryujin.

"I'll see you in class, Yeji." Ryujin said and ran away.

--

"Really? you've been in love with Hwang Yeji for years? you keep getting rejected, but you're still not giving up?" Hyunjin whispered and let out a chuckle as she couldn't believe what Ryujin just told her.

Ryujin weakly smiled at the cat. "T-this morning. I kicked her out of frustration." Ryujin whispered while looking around the cafeteria.

Hyunjin's eyes widened a little bit. "You kicked your crush? you're so cool, Shin Ryujin. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you." Hyunjin said to the short-haired girl.

Ryujin chuckled at her friend. "I think my friend likes you. She's been staring at you for minutes." Ryujin said and pointed at the rabbit who is sitting behind them.

"Wrong. I've been staring at her for hours." Heejin said and rested her head on her hand while looking at Hyunjin. "Can I borrow her for a minute, Ryujin?"

The short-haired girl stood up from her seat. "S-sure. I have to do something." Ryujin said and walked away from her friends while waving her hand.

When Ryujin finally left, Heejin sat closer to Hyunjin. "Hello." Heejin said while staring at the cat.

"What are you doing?"

Heejin smiled. "I'm stargazing, Hyunjin. I'm observing the most beautiful star." Heejin said making the other girl blush a little bit.

--

"Jeez, that was really something." Ryujin said to herself while looking back at her friends.