Teach Me

"Hey, Hyunjin. Why are you ignoring me today?" Heejin asked while walking with the cat.

Hyunjin crossed her arms and glared at Heejin. "Who's the special someome who were talking about the other day?"

Heejin let out a chuckle at Hyunjin. "Hey, it's a surprise. I don't want to spoil it." Heejin said and placed her arm on Hyunjin.

Hyunjin rolled her eyes and shoved Heejin's arm away. The adorable yet furious look on Hyunjin's face made the rabbit chuckle a little bit as they walk their way to their school.

Heejin let out a smile. "Hey, Kim Jini, BreadJin, Meow Jin." Heejin called her friend, but she received no reply whatsoever.

Out of impatience, Heejin dashed in front of Hyunjin and crossed her arms. "Kim Hyunjin, don't be jealous." Heejin said and desperately tried to think of something. "I-I'm gonna give the other ring to my s-sister!"

Hyunjin smiled at the rabbit in front of her. "Should I help you win? I'm good at wrestling." Hyunjin suggested while staring at Heejin's pretty eyes.

Heejin let out a big smile and connected her arms with the cat.

Heejin leaned closer to Hyunjin's ear. "Sure. You can wrestle me anytime you want." Heejin whispered and  bit her lip as she threw a sharp wink at Hyunjin who is blushing so much.

Hyunjin tried to avoid eye contact with Heejin. "A-alright." Hyunjin nervously said and started walking with the rabbit.

--

"Ryujin! goodmorning!" Chaeryeong shouted in joy while running towards the short-haired girl who is walking with Yeji.

Ryujin looked behind her and a big smile formed on her face. "Lee Chaeryeong!" Ryujin shouted her friend's name in excitement.

As Chaeryeong finally approached Ryujin, she placed her arm on Ryujin and let out a sharp exhale. "You're in a good mood today, Chief."

Ryujin smiled and started throwing glances at Yeji. "W-well." Ryujin is too happy to explain. She thinks that the secret she got from their game yesterday was from Yeji.

The cat-eyed girl, on the other hand, has a distressed look on her face as she felt a little awkward walking with Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong started grabbing something from her bag. "Anyways, Chief. I got you some bread." Chaeryeong said and handed the short-haired girl a paper bag.

Ryujin smiled and happily received the paper bag. "Ryeongie, thanks. How much are these?" Ryujin asked and tried to grab her money from her pocket.

"Don't worry, Chief. It's on the house." Chaeryeong said and looked at her watch. "I have training today. I should go."

"Alright." Ryujin said while devouring a piece of bread.

Chaeryeong chuckled at how cute the short-haired girl looked. "You should eat more, Shin Ryujin. You're getting thin." Chaeryeong said and gave Ryujin a pinch on the cheek before running away.

Ryujin let out a small laugh. "Alright, Ryeongie."

When Chaeryeong finally left, Yeji rolled her eyes and sighed out of annoyance. "Eat slowly, Shin Ryujin." Yeji said in an emotionless tone.

Ryujin smiled at the cat-eyed girl. "Hwang Yeji." Ryujin said her name in a flirty way. "Can you teach me how to win in the race? I really want to win the necklace so bad."