I'll Do Anything For You

After exiting her house, Ryujin started battling with her thoughts. She is unable to decide if she'll go to school alone or wait for her neighbour.

"No. I'm still mad at Hwang Yeji." Ryujin said to herself and slowly walked away from Yeji's house. "No!" Ryujin shouted out of frustration and stopped walking.

"Yeji is too cute. I can't be mad at her." Ryujin said to herself and smiled while thinking about the cat-eyed girl as she slowly walked towards Yeji's house.

"Wait!" Ryujin yelled and stopped walking. "We've known each other for years. She voted for Lia. She didn't even hesitate. Betrayal!" Ryujin shouted and walked away from Yeji's house.

"Unnie, have you gone insane?" Yuna asked as she exited their house while giving her sister a concerned look.

"No, Yuna. I'm okay. I'm fine." Ryujin said to her worried sister.

Yuna chuckled at the short-haired girl who has a ridicilous and confused look on her face. "Alright, Unnie. I'm gonna go to school now." Yuna said and walked away from her sister while waving her hand.

When her worried sister finally left, Ryujin is still walking around in circles and arguing with herself.

"Should I wait for Hwang Yeji? okay." Ryujin said to herself and turned around.

But she suddenly bumped onto a tall girl.

"The hell are you doing, Shin Ryujin?" Yeji asked while giving Ryujin a blank stare.

Ryujin smiled at the cat-eyed girl. "Hwang Yeji. Guess what? I forgive you."

"Sure." Yeji coldly said and started walking.

--

"O Romeo, O Romeo, where art thou, Romeo?" Ryujin said as she read a line from a book while walking around the bookstore with Hyunjin.

Suddenly, Ryujin felt a hand on her shoulder that made her a little scared.

Ryujin turned around and a big smile formed on her face as she gazed at her friend's eyes.

"Your Romeo is here!" Chaeryeong shouted in happiness and let out a smile at the short-haired girl.

Hyunjin let out a confused face. "Chaeryeong, where did you come from?"

"I've been watching you, Ryujin."

Ryujin started shaking a little bit as she heard those words. "L-like a-always?" Ryujin nervously asked and gulped.

"W-what? no. I-I was walking with my sister and I saw you."

"You have a sister?!" Ryujin and Hyunjin said in unison.

Chaeryeong started caressing the back of her head. "Y-yeah. She's from Class-2."

"Can we meet her?" Ryujin asked out of curiosity.

Chaeryeong let out a pout. "She's kinda busy today." Chaeryeong explained and a confused look formed on her face. "Anyways, Ryujin, why are you wearing like 4 layers of clothing?"

Ryujin let out a sneeze. "It's cold today."

Chaeryeong started checking Ryujin's temperature and her eyes widened a little bit. "Hey, you should go to the infirmary." Chaeryeong suggested.