The Perfect You

- 2 months later -

Ryujin slowly opened her eyes and let out a small giggle as her eyes wandered around their cute dormitory.

The short-haired girl slowly stood up and started stretching her limbs and let out a big yawn. After a few seconds, Ryujin started picking up the pictures she and Yeji took last night on their fun little date.

Ryujin's whisker dimples started to show as a big smile formed on her pretty face. "I still can't believe Hwang Yeji is my girlfriend." Ryujin said to herself and gave herself a pinch on the cheek hoping that it is all not a dream.

Ryujin let out a sigh in relief and started fixing her bed.

After successfully fixing her bed, Ryujin decided to grab her phone so she can call the cat-eyed girl. After pressing the "call" button, Ryujin placed her phone on her ear and waited for Yeji to pick up her call.

A few seconds have passed and Yeji still haven't picked up the call yet that made Ryujin a little confused.

'Come on, Yeddeong. I want to hear your voice.' Ryujin thought to herself and started tapping the floor with her foot while patiently waiting for Yeji.

After a minute, Yeji finally answered the call.

"Ryujin?"

Ryujin sighed in relief as her girlfriend finally answered. "Hwang Yeji, why did it take you so long to answer my call?" Ryujin politely asked while acting bossy.

A smile formed on the cat-eyed girl's face. "Hey, Shin Ryujin. I was busy studying, okay? I'm sorry for making you wait."

Ryujin let out a smile. "That's okay, Hwang Yeji. You don't have to apologize. I love you."

Yeji chuckled at how adorable her girlfriend sounded. "I love you too, Shin Ryujin. Anyways, I talked to my classmates and they said that they want to have dinner with me. Do you want to come? I'll introduce you as my girlfriend."

The courtesy and kindness in Yeji's voice made Ryujin's smile grow even bigger. "A-alright, Hwang Yeji."

"I'll see you later, Shin Ryujin. By the way, did you keep our pictures from last night?" The cat-eyed girl asked out of curiosity.

Ryujin slowly looked at the pictures she is holding. "Yeah, Hwang Yeji. I'm holding them right now." Ryujin said and let out a small chuckle.

"You're so adorable, Ryujin. Whatever happens don't throw them away, okay?"

"Alright."

"I'll go now, Shin Ryujin. I love you." Yeji said while fixing her bed.

Ryujin sat down on a chair and started fixing her bag. "Okay, Yeji. I love you too. Bye!" Ryujin happily shouted and ended the call.

--

"Good evening, Shin Ryujin. You're so pretty today." Yeji said to her girlfriend.

Ryujin chuckled and connected her arms with the cat-eyed girl. "You too, Hwang Yeji." Ryujin said and planted a kiss on Yeji's cheek while walking their way to the restaurant.