Your Number#1 Fan

"H-hwang Yeji, thanks for comforting me today. Even though it's freezing cold in Korea, you still bought me ice cream." Ryujin shyly said while fixing her scarf and eating ice cream.

Yeji let out a small smile at the short-haired girl. "Do you feel better now?"

The politeness and warmth in Yeji's voice made Ryujin blush a little bit. "Y-yeah, Hwang Yeji. This is the least coldest thing you've ever done to me."

Yeji chuckled and gave Ryujin a pat on the head. "Shin Ryujin, I'll go home now." Yeji said and slowly walked away.

"Wait!" Ryujin said that made Yeji pause.

Yeji turned around and let out a confused expression. "What is it?"

"I'm curious. Whose secret did you get on our game last week?" Ryujin asked out of curiosity.

Yeji smiled at the short-haired girl and grabbed something from her backpack. "I got mine."

Ryujin let out a confused look. "W-what?"

Yeji unfolded the paper she is holding and showed it to her confused friend. "See? I love Red Velvet. This is my paper." Yeji said and smiled.

"Red Velvet the korean girlgroup?" Ryujin asked and faced the floor as she tried her best to process things. 'So that means. The secret I got isn't from Yeji but, from Chaeryeong?' Ryujin thought to herself.

--

"Chief, I need your support. I need you to cheer on me even if it's just a practice race." Chaeryeong said to the short-haired girl who has a nervous look on her face.

Ryujin stood up from her seat and placed her hands behind her back. "L-Lee Chaeryeong, can I talk to you about something?"

Chaeryeong weakly chuckled at her friend. "O-of course, Shin Ryujin. You can talk to me about anything." Chaeryeong said and stopped exercising to listen to what Ryujin is going to say.

Ryujin bit her lip and without hesitation she said, "Lee Chaeryeong, I'm sorry. I don't like you."

Chaeryeong let out a sad expression. "W-what do you mean you don't like me?"

"T-the game we played last week. I'm a hundred percent sure that I picked your paper. You wrote that you love me, right?" Ryujin said while trying her best to avoid eye contact.

Chaeryeong forced a smile. "Yeah, I love you, Shin Ryujin."

"I'm sorry, Lee Chaeryeong. I don't have feelings for you."

Chaeryeong sighed and faced the floor with sadness as she tried to contain her tears. "Damn it!" Chaeryeong yelled and stomped the ground with her foot.

"I-I'm sorry, Ryeongie."

Chaeryeong slowly looked at Ryujin and smiled that made Ryujin a little confused.

Ryujin let out a confused expression. "Are you okay, Ryeongie?"

Chaeryeong laughed at the short-haired girl. "Shin Ryujin, you seriously believe what I wrote down on that paper?!" Chaeryeong said and let out a laugh.

"W-what?"

"It's just a stupid game, Chief. Don't take it seriously. I don't have feelings for you, dummy." Chaeryeong said and chuckled.