A Game Of Secrets

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Ryujin said while combing her hair and fixing her bag.

The door slowly opened and it revealed her father. As Ryujin met her father's eyes, she let out a gulp and her hands started shaking a little bit.

The man slowly walked towards the short-haired girl. "Ryujin."

"Y-yeah, Dad?" Ryujin asked while avoiding eye contact with her father.

"I'm sorry for what I said the other day." Her father apologized and gave Ryujin a pat on the head.

Ryujin let out a smile and looked at her father and hugged him. "I forgive you, Dad. I promise you that I am going to work hard and study hard. I love you so much, Dad."

The man started caressing the back of Ryujin's head. "I love you too, Ryujin. I will always be proud of you."

--

The teacher entered the classroom with a big smile planted on her face as she can no longer contain the excitement she is feeling. "Goodmorning to everyone." The teacher greeted her students and started writing something on the board.

"Next week, we will have a sports day!" The teacher shouted in joy that made all her students celebrate.

After a few minutes of happiness, all of the students calmed down to let their teacher talk and discuss.

"First, let's focus on the girl's sports. For us, we need a volunteer for wrestling and track and field."

As soon as the teacher said those words, Chaeryeong immediately raised her hand as she is ready to compete in the girl's track and field.

The teacher chuckled at her student. "I'm sorry, Lee Chaeryeong. Professionals cannot join, unfortunately."

"Oh." Chaeryeong said and let out a pout while slowly putting her hand down.

"Who wants to volunteer?" The teacher asked once again.

Heejin stood up and raised her hand because she is curious about something.

"What is it, Jeon Heejin?"

"May I ask what the prizes are if you win 1st place?" The curious rabbit politely asked.

The teacher started reading something on the piece of paper she is holding. "It says here that if you win 1st place in wrestling, you get 2 silver rings. If you win 1st place in track and field, you will get a beautiful necklace." The teacher said that made all her students excited.

Heejin aggressively raised her hand. "I want to join wrestling!"

"A-alright. Sit down now, Jeon Heejin."

Heejin let out a smile and started shaking uncontrollably as she couldn't handle her excitement.

Ryujin, on the other hand, is uninterested with everything. Out of curiosity, Ryujin looked behind her and leaned closer to Heejin. "Heejin, why did you join?"

"I want to win the two rings. I'll give one ring to myself and one ring to someone special." Heejin said and smiled at the short-haired girl. "Ryujin, you should participate in the track and field to win the necklace and give it to Yeji." Heejin whispered that made Chaeryeong a little jealous.