Your Warmth

Chaeryeong slowly opened her eyes and let out a bittersweet smile as she started stretching her limbs. Deep inside, Chaeryeong doesn't want to go to Busan so she can stay with Ryujin and the others, but she doesn't want to waste an opportunity.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Chaeryeong said while doing small exercises.

The door slowly opened and it revealed her sister, Chaeyeon, who has a big smile planted on her pretty face.

Chaeyeon sat down and let out a sharp exhale while looking around her sister's room.

Chaeryeong stopped exercising and sat down on the floor. "Chaeyeon, Dad and I are going to Busan. Are you sure you can take care of yourself?" Chaeryeong asked and a worried look formed on her face.

Chaeyeon smiled at her sister. "Of course. I'm a strong and independent person." Chaeyeon proudly said and smiled at her sister.

Chaeryeong stood up and sat down besides her sister. "You're so cool." Chaeryeong said making her sister chuckle.

After a few seconds, Chaeryeong faced the floor and started fighting with her thoughts. The look on Chaeryeong's face made Chaeyeon a little worry.

Chaeyeon placed her hand on her sister's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Chaeryeong slowly faced her sister. "C-chaeyeon, can I ask you about something?"

Chaeyeon immediately sat down properly as she is ready to listen to what her sister is about to say. "What is it?"

Chaeryeong started stroking the back of her head. "I-I'm in love with someone. W-what do I do?" Chaeryeong asked and let out an awkward laugh.

Chaeyeon smiled at her sister. "Love? Wow. This is the first you've fallen for someone. Who's the lucky guy? is he handsome, smart, strong?"

"N-no, it's a girl." Chaeryeong said making her sister surprised.

Chaeyeon's eyes widened. "O-oh. Is she pretty, smart, strong?" Chaeyeon asked and excitement is seen on her face.

Chaeryeong chuckled at her sister. "We're really close. I've tried to subtly confess, but it's just impossible. She's too in love with this cold and smart girl in class."

The smile on Chaeyeon's face dissolved into a sad look as she felt bad for her sister. "I'm not really an expert in relationships, Chaeryeong. No offense but, I don't think you have a chance with her."

Chaeryeong forced a small smile at her sister. "I know." Chaeryeong weakly said and faced the floor with sadness.

After a few seconds, Chaeryeong smiled and stood up from her seat.

"Chaeyeon, can you do me a favor and call me when this school year ends?"

Chaeyeon stood up and let out a confused face. "Why?"

"I'll go back here for 1 day and properly confess to her."

Chaeyeon's eyes widened a little bit as she felt a little skeptical with her sister's idea. "Why? w-what if you get rejected?"

"That's okay, I just want to properly confess." Chaeryeong said and started fixing her things.

Suddenly, the door opened.

Chaeryeong turned around and let out a smile. "Dad, what's up?" Chaeryeong asked while fixing her stuff.

The man walked closer and looked around his daughter's room. "Chaeryeong, you should start packing up. Let's go to your school and talk to the principal."