A Beautiful Weekend

"G-guys, do you listen to Red Velvet?" Ryujin asked her friends out of curiosity and sat down.

Hyunjin smiled while sitting besides the rabbit. "A little bit. I heard that they have a concert this Saturday."

Ryujin's eyes widened a little bit as she thought of a good idea. "Really? how much do their tickets cost?" Ryujin asked out of curiosity and started hoping that the tickets aren't that expensive.

Heejin let out a surprised face at the short-haired girl. "Shin Ryujin, you're going to a concert? I've known you for almost 10 years. You never go to concerts."

Ryujin chuckled softly at her friends and leaned closer as she wants to quietly tell them what she has in mind. "Yeji told me that she's a Red Velvet fan. I'm planning to take her to their concert. Are the tickets expensive?" Ryujin whispered to her friends.

Hyunjin's eyes widened out of happiness. "Really? that sounds so romantic, Shin Ryujin. Yeji will definitely fall for you if you do that."

Heejin rested her head on her hand and started thinking. "I think their tickets cost $78?"

Ryujin let out a sad and miserable expression and rested her head on the table. "I'm so broke. I don't think I can afford that." Ryujin weakly said and pouted.

Hyunjin pouted at the short-haired girl. "I wish I can help you, Ryujin. I'm completely broke too at the moment because of Heejin." The cat complained while throwing glances at Heejin.

Heejin placed her arm on Hyunjin. "I didn't tell you to treat me to an expensive restaurant and buy me expensive stuff, BreadJin. I told you, your smile is enough to satisfy me. Your smile is jewelry." Heejin said and gave her Hyunjin a pinch on the cheek.

"Alright." Hyunjin said and gave Heejin a peck on the lips.

Ryujin let out a sad expression while watching her friends flirt with each other. "Guys, stop kissing and acting all sweet in front of me. It makes me feel completely jealous."

"Hey Chief. Good afternoon. I just finished training." Chaeryeong said to the short-haired girl and sat down. "Why the long face?" Chaeryeong asked and started caressing Ryujin's hair.

Ryujin slowly stood up and started stretching her limbs. "Sorry, Ryeongie. I want to be alone so I can think properly." Ryujin said and walked away from her friends.

"A-alright." Chaeryeong said and rested her head on her hand and looked at her other friends. "Hey, why does Ryujin look sad?"

"She wants to attend the Red Velvet concert this weekend, but she's broke as hell." Hyunjin explained that made Chaeryeong think.

Chaeryeong let out a small smile as she thought of a brilliant idea. 'No worries, Shin Ryujin. I'll take you to the concert.'

--

"Hello, Mom. Why do you look so beautiful this afternoon?" Ryujin said while slowly walking towards her mother.

The woman raised her right eyebrow and looked at the short-haired girl. "What do you want, Shin Ryujin?"

"Mom, I have good news." Ryujin said and grabbed a piece of paper from her bag and showed it to her mother. "Look at my grades. They're getting better!" Ryujin shouted in joy.

The woman smiled as she felt proud of her daughter. "Good job, Shin Ryujin. Do you want a prize or something?"

Ryujin sat down and let out a sharp exhale. "Money, my lovely mother."