To Our Beautiful Love

- 2 months later -

"MeowJin, are you awake?" Heejin politely asked and sat down on the bed while holding a tray of nutritious food.

Hyunjin slowly opened her eyes and started stretching her limbs as a big smile formed on her face. "Morning, my lovely wife."

Heejin placed the tray she is holding on the table and started brushing Hyunjin's hair. "Good morning to you too." Heejin said and planted a kiss on Hyunjin's lips.

Hyunjin sat down properly and held Heejin's hand. "The wedding was so fun."

Heejin smiled and started massaging Hyunjin's leg. "I know right. It was the best and sweetest moment of my life."

"I love you, Heejin."

Heejin patted Hyunjin's head. "I love you too, Hyunjin." Heejin wholeheartedly said to the cat.

After a few seconds of silence, Heejin stopped massaging Hyunjin and grabbed a bowl of cereal to feed her wife.

"Eat now, MeowJin." Heejin said while trying to feed the cat.

Hyunjin slowly opened her mouth and satisfaction is seen on her face as the food entered her mouth.

Heejin placed the bowl of cereal back to the tray and started cleaning Hyunjin's lips. "I wonder how the others are doing."

A big smile formed on Hyunjin's face as she thought about her friends. "They're probably doing fine. Let's invite them to dinner this weekend."

Heejin held Hyunjin's hand and smiled. "That's a good idea."

--

"Lee Chaeryeong, you won against the fastest female runner from Africa. What are you planning to do next?" The interviewer asked while holding a microphone.

A big smile formed on Chaeryeong's face as she started wiping her sweat. "I'll participate in the Olympics."

The interviewer smiled. "That's good, Lee Chaeryeong. You know, fans are asking this all the time, is Lee Chaeryeong in a relationship?"

Chaeryeong chuckled at the question. "No, I'm single. I'm focusing on my career."

The interviewer's eyes widened a little bit. "Thank you for that interview, Lee Chaeryeong. Congratulations on winning this race." The interviewer politely said and bowed.

Chaeryeong bowed at the interviewer. "Thank you for your support."

When the interviewer finally left, Chaeryeong looked around the track and field court and let out a sigh in relief.

'I wish Ryujin was here.' Chaeryeong thought to herself and faced the ground.

"Lee Chaeryeong!"

Chaeryeong turned around and her eyes widened as she saw a group of girls walking towards her.

"Guys! you came!" Chaeryeong happily shouted and ran her way to her friends and gave them a big hug.

Ryujin let out a smile. "Yep, Lee Chaeryeong. We watched the whole race. You're so awesome!"

Chaeryeong bit her bottom lip as she tried to contain her tears. "Thank you for supporting me." Chaeryeong said and patted Ryujin's head.