Lovers' Symphony

2012

"Congratulations, Class-1!" The teacher shouted out of excitement. "You are now entering the gates to college!"

Everybody in the classroom let out a big sigh as the thought of going to college already stresses them out.

The teacher looked at her students and a big smile formed on her face. "Don't worry, everybody. College is stressful, but it's also fun." The teacher said to lighten up her students' mood.

All of the students stood and smiled as they bowed at their teacher. "We will miss you." All of the students said in unison.

The teacher stood up straight and gave her students a bow. "You guys can go now. Enjoy a few months of freedom before going to college!" The teacher shouted in joy.

--

"Ryujin, come eat with us." Heejin said while walking with her friends.

Yeji connected her arms with the short-haired girl that made her a little flustered. "We would love to eat with you."

Hyunjin placed her arm on Heejin and smiled at her friends. "Heejin and I will buy something. Let's just meet at that restaurant." Hyunjin said and pointed at a certain direction.

Heejin let out a smile and waved her little paws at her friends as she slowly walked away from them with her girlfriend.

When the cat and the rabbit left, Yeji paused for a moment that made Ryujin a little confused.

Ryujin gazed at Yeji's luminous eyes. "What's wrong Yeji?"

Yeji held the short-haired girl's hand and a big smile formed on her pretty face. "Shin Ryujin, you have the prettiest eyes."

Ryujin hid the bottom half of her face under her blue scarf to hide her blushing face. "H-hwang Yeji, I-I love your eyes too." Ryujin said and awkwardly chuckled.

The cute look on Ryujin's face made Yeji's heart jump up and down as it starts to beat rapidly. "Shin Ryujin, your whiskers are showing." Yeji said and gave Ryujin a pinch on the cheek.

Ryujin let out a big smile and took Yeji's hand and placed it on her chest so she can feel her heart's movement. "H-hwang Yeji, your cheesiness is actually making my heart beat so fast."

Yeji chuckled at the short-haired girl and gave her a pat on the head and started staring at Ryujin's eyes.

Silence formed between the two as their eyes are staring at each other and their hearts are linked to each other.

Yeji slowly raised her hand and started brushing Ryujin's hair. "Shin Ryujin, the air we breathe consists of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and other elements. Do you know what else is in the air?"

Ryujin started avoided eye contact with the cat-eyed girl and slowly faced the floor and started thinking. 'This is so awkward. I'm bad in science.' Ryujin thought to herself.

"W-what else is in the air?" Ryujin weakly said and let out an awkward laugh.

Yeji smiled at Ryujin. "Love, Shin Ryujin. Love is in the air."