Past Lover|40

After I finished dressing up for the day, A pair of arms snaked around my waist "Dearest, You've been spending time with that Albert boy, not to mention that his room is in between Ours and Little Lessy" "Oh Come now, Don't tell me that you don't want me to spend time with him, he's been gone from my sight 16 years ago and It's my duty as his mother to look after him, besides, Muffle and Baffle will take care of Mara and Seth today and Alessandra will probably spend time taking her lessons" I turned to Alastor, placing my hands on his chest before we both began to slowly sway from side to side "And you can spend the day relaxing or help Charlie with the Hotel" I patted his chest before leaving his arms and left the room, leaving Alastor to himself. Alastor sighed before sitting back down on the bed, reminiscing about his nightmare or rather the memory of his past lover.

"Alastor!" A woman with (h/c) ran up to him, His precious fiancé "Darling! What are you doing here?" Alastor tried to hide the body behind a tree but failed "Alastor...What did I tell you about killing?" She asked "Kill when necessary but Darling, I was really getting bored, so I killed him for fun!" She gave him a displeased look before sighing "Dispose the body, make it quick, We don't want you to be caught" Alastor nodded and dragged the body by its feet. Alastor looked up in horror, his Darling was laughing maniacally "Oh Alastor, You should've suspected me when I dropped some suspicious hints, too bad that I have to kill your Father" She looked down at her stomach, placing a hand on it "Bad timing isn't it? I was hoping to have children with you in Hell but oh well, things don't go my way anyway, so Bye Bye!" His life flashed before his eyes, the last thing he saw was his once called Darling, smiling down at him with the evilest smile on her face "See you later, Alastor" She disappeared into thin air as her giggles echoed through the forest.

Word Count: 376
Chapter Created: May 7th, 2021
Chapter Published: June 27th, 2021