Sisters?!|1

A/n: Hello,my Fellow Readers! Welcome to this book! May i remind you that this is not a Alastor x Charlie book!! This is a Alastor x Reader book! Hazbin Hotel does not belong to me,it belongs to Vivziepop! Go check her out on Youtube! This book contains bad words and other stuff! So please read at your own risk! Thank you for listening! Enjoy!

(This is the pilot episode if you want to watch it again :) Again,Hazbin Hotel is originally belonged to Vivziepop!!):

(Yes,Vaggie and Charlie are a couple in this!)

The 2 weeks later after everything that happened.....

Charlie's POV

"Morning Vaggie" i greeted Vaggie as she walked down the stairs "Morning Charlie" Vaggie greeted me back "Do you know where Alastor,Angel and Niffty is(I don't know if this is correct) ?" I asked "Angel is still sleeping but i think Niffty is cleaning somewhere and I don't know about Alastor,why?" "You know my sister right?" "Yea and what about her?" Vaggie crossed her arms "Well.....i told her to come here later,this afternoon" "Morning ladies!" Alastor stood right beside Vaggie "And why?!" Vaggie said with a concerned look "She is my sister and i want to know her opinion on this hotel besides,we need help and she's the only smart demon that i know!" "I know! But what if she's busy and you interrupted her?! She doesn't want to be interrupted!" Vaggie said while Alastor stood there "Are we going to have a guest?" I looked at him and nodded then looked back at Vaggie "Vaggie,we need all the help we can get besides she supports me too" then we heard a car sound "They're here already?!" Alastor said "I forgot that my sister can throw people off,oh well,prepare for yourselves" i looked at the door and when it opened,i saw my younger sister,Y/n.

Y/n's POV

I got out of the car "I'll call you when i need a ride home" i said to the driver and he nodded then drove off,I opened the door to see Charlie,Vaggie and a tall red and black haired guy as i closed the door behind me then looked around the place "Somehow,it's clean" i smiled to my older sister while i walked to them "Welcome to the Happy Hotel,Y/n" Charlie smiled as I nodded "You weren't busy,were you?" Vaggie asked with a concerned look "I was busy but since my dear sister called,i let my assistant take over for me and-Oh,a new member of the crew i see" Vaggie was relieved as I turned to the red and black haired man with deer antlers and ears then he took my hand (/the back of my hand) and kissed it "The names Alastor,my dear" "I'm Y/n,nice to meet you" "So what were you doing this week?" Charlie asked as i can smell fear in her "This week is my week to relax,sister and i can smell fear in you" "R-really?!" Charlie was getting nervous "Charlie,if you have something bothering you,please tell me" Charlie nodded "Now! Let's get to business,shall we?" As i took out my staff that looked like a snake and it is a snake unless I commanded it to be a real snake "Morning yo- Oh shit!! It's her! Why is she here?!" I gave the porn star,Angel,a small cheshire smile "You know her?" Alastor asked "OF COURSE,I KNOW HER!! SHE'S TH--" i zipped the porn star's mouthed with one of my larger snakes "Please shut your mouth unless you want to have snakes all over you" "Y/n! He's a guest here!" Vaggie said "You need my help right? I don't work with people who are noisy" i said with my demon form then came back to my casual form "Y/n,how long are you going to let that snake on Angel?" Charlie asked "No worries,i can command it to come back when i feel like it" i smiled innocently "Excuse me for a while because i need to explore this hotel a bit more" i said while i walk away from them and leaving the large snake on Angel.

Charlie's POV

"Charlie,how come i do not know her?" Alastor looked at me "Long story short,She was in the shadows for a long time" "And now she works in her own company,she has her own business and she's smart" "She goes to the bookstore every weekend and she has a fake profile but her first name is true which is Y/n and her real surname is Magne,She's my younger sister,i am 2 years older than her" I added "I see..." Alastor looked back at the door where Y/n left.

Alastor's POV

'How come that she hides her real status in hell? She is one of us,the demons on the streets and everywhere feared her too' "I'm back" We all turned around to see Y/n holding a clipboard "What's all this,My Dear?" I asked "Everything" then she started and it went on for 5 minutes "Can i talk with Charlie alone with this?" Vaggie asked with a smile "Of course,take your time while i take my precious snake off of that piece of dirty spider" Y/n stood up and walked to Angel who has a snake on him "Can i talk to her?" I asked Charlie "she may act cold when you speak,so good luck" I nodded as I stood up from my seat and walked to her "You should keep that fucking snake off of me" "Or what?" Y/n looked at the porn actor,devilishly "Nothing!" Angel ran to Charlie "Aww,who's a good girl" Y/n said to her snake "Ah! Y/n! How are you doing?" She looked at me and her snake is on her arm "Oh,it's just you Alastor,I'm good and what do you want?" "Say,it's about to be lunchtime and i was thinking of grabbing a bite together" Y/n raised one brow at me "Are you asking me on a date?" "No! I think you misunderstood! What i meant is grabbing a bite as friends,haha!" "So what do you say?" I added "Alright but only as friends" she commanded her snake to go back to where it was and hide her staff,put a spell "Why did you do that?" I asked "A spell that can change my appearance to other people except for the people inside this room" she answered "Well then,let's go shall we?" I took out my elbow "We shall" Y/n wrapped her arm on mine as we left the hotel to a restaurant that is a few miles away.

Your POV

We got inside the restaurant and was greeted by a waiter "A table for two" the waiter nodded as he looked at me then Alastor coughed "Are you alright,dear?" I winked at him with my right eye and he gets the signal "I'm alright,my darling,thank you for your concern" then the waiter got scared when Alastor looked at him "Your table is r-right this way" we followed the waiter to our table then the waiter left as we sat at opposite sides from each other "phew,I'm glad that we got away with it" i sighed "Has this happen to you alot,My Dear?" I looked at Alastor with a nod "But it somehow gets worse when I'm alone" I crossed my legs "You should've gotten help" then my face turned into a "really?" Face "Oh sorry" Alastor said while the waiter came back with menus and gave us a menu each and we ordered our food,the waiter got the menus and left,we talked and laughed,i admit that Alastor is fun to be with besides,we're somehow alike until our food has arrived "Let's dig in" i said to Alastor as we ate our food.