It's a..|10

It's my 2nd trimester now and Everyone that knows the news said that I'm going to have a baby boy,a girl or both but i knew that I'm having a girl and I've only told the news to some of my friends that Is Melissa,Vox,Tino,Vel,Blitzo,Moxxie and Millie and Loona and they've kept it a secret as well and today's the day where i get to know what gender my baby is while going to the doctor's office with my appearance spell and it worked then the doctor said that I'm going to have a girl! I was happy when i snuck inside the palace and I'm glad that Dad wasn't here yet because of duties "So?!" My mom asked as everyone that knows the news is here at the secret room "It's a girl!" I said as everyone was happy "When will the baby shower be?!" Melissa asked "4 weeks before my due date" I answered "You're almost going to be in your 3rd trimester!" Vel said "Everyone in hell except for the people in this room still doesn't know the news until the sweet little baby comes out! Oh what a surprise it will be!" Tino said "I can't wait for the little one to come out~!💕" i said as i put my hand on my belly "We can't wait to be uncles,aunts and even a grandmother here!" Millie was excited too "We'll be preparing the baby room and Oh! Maybe we could go out shopping today for the little girl! Since Lu is out" Mom requested "Yea! And maybe you guys could buy your gifts for the baby shower" i said as I agreed to Mom's request and everyone likes the idea "But what if the baby daddy sees us?" Tino asked "Don't worry about that" i said as i casted an appearance spell on everyone in the room with me but mine is different than the ones before "Let's get going!" Vel said as we went out of the palace.