New Years Special|2020!

I was drinking a glass of wine on my hands while waiting for Alastor and the kids to come back "How are things doing between you two?" Charlie asked "It's been going great and I'm not drinking any more alcohol since we had the kids" "Well your majesty,I'm thankful for being an auntie" Vaggie teased,Alastor is my husband now and we had our 2 kids and Alastor and i are the King and Queen "How are things doing,sweetie?" I heard Mom's voice and turned around then saw Mom and Dad "Mom! Dad!" I gave them a hug with my glass of wine in my hands "It's quite good to relax again after so many years" My Dad said while they're laughing "Where's your husband? I thought you were making love by now" Mom teased "Mom!" "How's being Queen and doing the company stuff?" Dad asked while i took another sip of my wine "Don't even let me start about it" "Alot has changed" Charlie said as we agreed "But there's one thing that's never change" "And what's that,dear?" Dad asked "Family of course!" We all talked about everything that happened but hell didn't change until i felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist "Took you long enough" i faced Alastor "Sorry My Dear Wife,the kids just took something from their mother" "Oh shut up" "Make me" i gave Alastor a quick kiss "really darling? After years of being together,this is what i get?" Alastor crossed his arms "It's not my fault that it took you so long to get back" i drank all the way down my wine "What did i say about alcohol?" "You're just my husband not my Daddy" "That's my Baby!" Dad said proudly "Really? I'm quite hurt" Alastor said "Oh come on,You'll get your kiss after i touch your ears first" "Oh no you don't" "Too late!" I touched Alastor's ears "Who did i marry again?" "My Daughter!!" My Mom and Dad said "My Sister!!" Charlie said "Our Mommy!" Our kids said "Wow alot of supporters here" Alastor said as I giggled while i still played with his ears "My Wife,you know how limited you can only touch my ears" "Fine but I'm touching them again later! And next is your tail" "Oh look at the time,My dear,it's almost time for New Year's Eve!" Alastor said while dragging me to the balcony and everyone followed us to the balcony "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!!!" Everyone shouted "Happy New Year,My Y/n" i looked at Alastor and saw him handing out a gift,i took it and opened it and it was a Ruby Heart necklace (The size is just right,not too small and not too big) I smiled back at Alastor "Happy New Year,My Radio Demon" Alastor and i leaned in until our lips met,I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.Our kiss lasted for a minute "Feels like we've met at the hotel again" Alastor said "I love you,Al" "I love you too,My Queen" and we leaned in for another kiss.

A/n:Hey Readers! I hoped you enjoy this New Years Special and Welcome to The other daughter of Lucifer book!