Epilogue

☻︎♡♛♥︎☹︎

"Mara! Seth! What did I tell you about pranks?" I asked the two 7 year olds, who had pranked the whole castle staff including their Father, Their Brother and Sister "Never do it inside or anywhere in the castle grounds" My Husband laughed "Darling, take it easy on them, It was just little pranks of theirs" I turned to Alastor with a raised brow and crossed arms "Oh really now? What about Charlie's planner that was burnt to ashes, Levi's clothes turned into sex toys, Mom's mismatched dresses, Dad's hair turned into snakes like Medusa, Your cane snapped into tiny pieces and the radio part is broken, Albert keeps slipping and has now hurt his back, And Alessandra's closet is now filled with bugs! You call that little?!" I asked "Mother, Breathe in and out" I turned to Albert who was standing up with the helps of Farron, Sergio and His Imp Servant "Oh Sweetheart, look at you! You can't even stand or even walk" I cupped both of his cheeks "Mother! I'm fine besides, I lent your old dress to Alessandra and My coat since she doesn't like that It was too revealing" "Oh? Aly! Come on out!" "No Way!!" Albert snapped his fingers and Alessandra was now in front of us "Darling, I have now just realized that you wear to much revealing clothing" Alastor told me, twitching his eye and forcing a smile "Well you certainly liked what you saw when I wore those" I turned to the 7 year old twins "Mara, Seth, you're grounded for 2 months unless you'll fix everything" The two of them looked at each other before looking up at me "We'll fix everything!" "Leave it to us Momma!" Mara and Seth ran, guessing that they'll fix everything "Mom! What about the clothes?! And Grandma's dresses!" Alessandra whined, Alastor snapped his fingers and Her clothes were now her normal clothes "Thanks Dad! But that still doesn't change what happened to our clothes" Alessandra pouted after thanking her Father, Alastor patted her head "Along with Auntie's planner" Albert added "Go and rest, you two, you've been busy all day" Albert scoffed "But Mom! Dad! You've been busy all day too Y'know!" Alessandra said "Or do you want me to get all of your gadgets?" I asked threateningly, My Silhouette became my demon form "N-Nope! Well it was nice talking to you Mom! Dad! We'll see you later after our nap!" Alessandra began to drag Albert "H-Hey!! Alessandra! I'm not part of your nap time party! Let me go!" Alastor laughed, still not being used to Alessandra being that strong to drag her Older Brother away, I sighed, rubbing my temples "They are quite right about that, We haven't gotten any rest ever since We became The King and Queen of Hell" I turned to Alastor "Al, Honey, It's a responsibility of ours, plus You should be thankful that you still have your territory from when you were still an Overlord because of Your Wife" "You're always right, My Dearest, However, I'm still getting used to the fact that Albert is My Son, Our Son" Alastor corrected himself, I laughed "Seriously? I mean Albert has already accepted it 4 years ago" Alastor took both of my hands and kissed each knuckle before kissing My Wedding Ring "I'm also still getting used to being a 'Magne' or rather using My Wife's last name" I laughed, snapping my fingers, teleporting us to our room, onto our bed as I straddled him, Alastor chuckled at the position.

"Well Maybe Tonight, I could show you what it's like~"

"Oh Darling, Let's see who'll be begging to get the other inside"

"Aside from that, I want another baby"

"As you wish, My Dearest Wife"

☻︎♡♛♥︎☹︎

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

Word Count: 642
Epilogue Created: May 12th, 2021
Epilogue ublished: June 27th, 2021