Precious Memories|42

I screamed in pain, pushing one last time until the cries of a baby echoed through the room, I was covered in sweat for being in labor for hours "Congratulations Your Highness, You gave birth to a healthy baby boy" Tears began to flow onto my eyes, after My Newborn Son was cleaned, Muffle laid him on my chest inside of my dress, coming skin to skin with him while his crying had stopped, He was so small and looked so fragile that you won't even know that he was healthy, I laughed "Welcome To Hell, Albert, you might not like it down here but I promise you that I'll give you the best life and love you for eternity" I kissed his head, Albert squirmed a bit before opening his eyes, looking at me, He had a more Humane appearance, having every senses that a Human has but his ears may be small but they're pointy, His skin was a lighter color of my own, He had My eyes, His sclera were red and his pupils were black thin slits, I smiled "My Pride and Joy, Albert".

I sighed, rubbing my temples due to the workload "Oh! Y/n! I was wondering if you could help me with my new project that I came up with!" Charlie came into my study, smiling and bouncing excitedly "I'm sorry Charlie but My hands are full" Charlie frowned before smiling nervously "I-It's okay, Just tell me if you need help" I nodded before Charlie went out of my study, I sighed, continuing my work. After a few hours of working, I had finished half of the papers, I yawned, getting up from my seat and left my study, going upstairs to My Son's room, I opened the door and Albert woke up "I'm sorry, Did I wake you up from your nap?" Albert began to cry, I smiled, walking up to his crib before picking him up and carried him in my arms "You missed me that much?" Albert kept crying "Now, now, stop crying, Mommy's here" I began to hush him and began to hum a tune which made him calm down "Better? It's already your feeding time" Albert gurgled "M-Ma...." I widened my eyes at Albert "Mwa-......M-Ma..ma... Mama!" Tears flowed onto my eyes "Albert! You said your first word! I'm so proud of you!" Albert gurgled.

I sighed, leaning my back onto my chair 'I might have to return soon, Albert doesn't like it when I'm away for to long-' "The Young Prince is missing!!" "The Prince is missing?!" I quickly stood up, quickly running out of my study 'How could this happen?!' "Albert!!" I called out, running and checking every room and hallway, tears began to flow from the thoughts of Albert missing "Albert! Where are you?!" I stopped at a window when I saw a small figure, I looked closer to see Albert crawling to the pond of fishes, I quickly ran downstairs to the back of the castle, not caring what or who I stepped on, What matters is My own Son "Albert!!" I called out, a couple feet away, Albert turned his head to me "Mama..?" "Yes Sweetheart, It's Me! Now come to Mama.." I crouched down and opened my arms "Fish" Albert pointed "I'll take you to an Aquarium in the Envy Ring, You'll see a lot of fish and sea monsters there" Albert's face lit up and turned around, crawling to me then stopped, He begun to stand up, feeling determined "A-Albert! Don't force yourself to stand!" "I...I..Cwan du dis..!" Albert encouraged himself, I watched him, taking one step at a time, When He fell, He got up again and taking steps again "I dwid it!" Albert told me with a smile "You did! You did such a wonderful job, Darling" I engulfed him into a hug and began to pepper his face with kisses, Albert giggled.

"Mother! Look! I got an A on my quiz!" I turned around and faced My Son, My Eyes widened at the sight, quickly facing him and kneeling in front of him, placing my hands on both of his cheeks "Albert! What happened to you?! You're injured!" "But I got an A" Albert held up his test paper, My lips quivered while tears began to flow on my eyes, I engulfed him in a hug "I appreciate your efforts but...How dare they bully you, You should've stood your ground and held up your pride, showing those low lives that you're the Prince!" Albert hugged his Mother back "And I did! I showed my pride in my efforts! I have pride with my looks, my smarts and you as My Mother" Tears rolled down from eyes "Oh Albert".

"Albert? Where are you going?" I asked, making Albert turn around to face me "Oh! Mother! I was about to go to school!" Albert gave me a smile, I shook my head "Not anymore, I can't bear the sight of you getting injured again, You'll now be Homeschooled" Albert turned around and ran towards me then stopped in front of me "Then who's my teacher?" Albert asked curiously, I smiled, I bent down and kissed his forehead "From now on, I'll be your teacher" Albert's face lit up "Really?! But what about work? And your duties?!" Albert kept rambling on before I covered his mouth with my hand "Questions are reserved for classes besides, I'm on Hiatus, no need to worry about that, Come, I made your favorite, We can't have our student Hungry" I giggled, Albert smiled before giggling with his dear beloved Mother.

"Hey Mom, If Sinners and Hell-born demons have Demon forms, Why don't I see yours? I already seen most except yours, Grandmother and Grandfather doesn't really want to talk about it" Albert looked up at me, I sighed, smiling "Do you really want to know?" Albert nodded, I transformed into my demon form "It's because I don't have Horns or any substitute for it, It makes me less scary and I only use it to threaten people, It's our secret, so it stays between us, okay? Grandma and Grandpa will also tell no one" Albert nodded, I smiled before transforming back "But You are scary! With or without Horns!" I laughed "Oh Albert, My Son".

"Mother, I know I've been asking you this a lot but Who exactly is My Father?" Albert asked, making me stop what I was doing "Sweetheart, I've told you countless times now" "I know! I know... But I really want to know who He is! You can't keep hiding him!" I turned around to face Albert "Albert Magne! I said what I said! I decide when and where you'll meet your Father, I told you countless times that we'll never speak of this again! Now do you want to repeat the same mistake again for the last time?!" Albert looked down "No Mother...." I sighed, walking up to him before cupping his cheeks in my hands, making him look up at me "Albert, My Pride and Joy, My Beloved Son, Please understand that I'm not yet ready to face your Father after what I've done to him, I Promise You'll meet Him someday, Just be patient" I kissed his forehead "As You wish, Mother".

I looked outside of the window, the memories began to fade away from view "Apple Pie? What are you doing here, crying in the Hallway and staring outside?" I turned to my side, where the voice came from "Oh, Hey Dad" I quickly wiped away my tears "I was just taking a trip down to Memory lane, Y'know....When Albert was just a child or rather before his manhood, I miss the old days" I turned back to the window, looking at the pond where the exact fishes remained "I see...The Guards reported to me that Albert was with Charlie, Vaggie and Alastor, I thought I might have to tell you right away" I hummed "Did you Tell Albert or anyone about it?" I asked "No, I did keep my mouth shut, I'm still waiting for the Day that You'll tell Him, or rather the two of them, You can't keep hiding it for too long, otherwise, you'll suffer the consequences".

Word Count: 1395
Chapter Created: May 11th, 2021
Chapter Published: June 27th, 2021