Amy|17

A/n: Alastor IS watching....

Y/n's POV

I was just in time for the funeral and the child that i have to protect is walking out of the church as i followed her until she sat down on a bench and cried,i took the man's soul first then appeared right beside the child "Now now,no need to cry..child" the little girl looked at me and she doesn't see me as a demon because i was already in my human form "Why don't you smile for me? Like my husband always says "You're never fully dressed without a smile"" (Yes,you are pretending that Alastor is your husband with a fake ring on your finger) "I can't smile on my father's funeral" "Why not? He wants you to be happy now even if he's gone,he wants you to move forward and be happy besides your father will be in your heart and in your memories and people cannot live that long, I'm Y/n by the way" "Well Miss Y/n,I'm Amelia but you can call me Amy!" She smiled "You can understand things,right?" Amy nodded "Does anyone in your famil—" "Everyone was actually killed by my mother and she's my only living relative" Amy said "Oh I'm so sorry,sweetheart,but you can stay with me in the woods,I'm not adopting you or anything dear,i just want to help you grow up besides,I'm one of your father's friends" "Then how come he didn't introduce you to me?" Amy asked "I was recently his friend" "Oh" "Well then,let's go back to my place since i think it's about to rain" Amy nodded as i stood up,took out my hand,Amy took it and stood up then we left to Alastor's place. Alastor described his place while i was back at Melissa's house and he said that it's a little bit in the woods then we arrived at Alastor's place which is obviously abandoned and kind of ruined "This is where you're staying?" Amy asked "This was my husband's house but...Amy..can you keep this secret..? Just between the both of us?" Amy nodded "Please don't freak out or do anything that's unnecessary but I'm a demon that your father summoned almost a year ago and he wants me to protect you from harm and especially from your crazy mother" "Wow! I've heard alot of demons from my Dad that he told me that one day I'll meet a demon who will protect me!" My eyes widened "I guess there's no hiding from you" i got into my casual form and summoned my snake staff,fixed the house from what it looks like before "Wow! Who is this husband of yours anyway?" Amy asked as we got inside the house "He's just my boyfriend that i had a child with" "Who is it?!" "He was a human previously but he's a demon now,his name is Alastor" "Alastor? Never heard of him" "Well you're in for a treat,Amy".

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter!