35k reads special

Y/n's POV

It was Alastor's Birthday today and i wanted to throw him a party without him knowing "Mommy!" Alessandra ran up to me with her little brother as Charlie and Krone went after them "What is it?" I asked as i placed the Jambalaya on the table near me "Daddy will be back in a minute!" Alessandra said "You should distract him before he gets suspicious about anything!" Charlie said "Wait! What should i do?!" "You're his wife! Do anythi-oh i know what you can do" Krone smirked "No! Nu-uh! Not having another one! He's always the dominant one!" I said as i took the Jambalaya and placed it on the serving table,there was food everywhere,the kitchen was somehow crowded but still had space "Do it for Him" Charlie said as i sighed and i took my apron off then placed it on the clothing rack "I'll be back before the party,this is all the things that are needed,the Ballroom should be ready by now" i kissed Alessandra on her forehead "Take care of your sibling for me,okay?" Alessandra nodded "If I can't come here then my legs are broken because of what will happen" "Yea sure,just go" Krone said as i waved goodbye then left the palace to Alastor's mansion. I arrived at his place and it was still the same old house "Alastor?" I called out his name as I opened the door "Darling,Are you home?" I asked "I'm down here,Love!" Alastor shouted from the basement as I followed his voice,I opened the door to the basement and went downstairs "What are you doing here,My dear?" Alastor asked with blood everywhere around the room,blood on his face,hands and clothing "Why? Is it bad to see my husband?" I asked as i walked up to him "No,it is not" Alastor answered as i kissed his cheek "You know that I'm full of blood,Darling" I laughed at Alastor's statement "And you do know that your wife loves blood" i looked at the lifeless bodies of the deers "3 deers? I'm not that surprised since you love to eat vension" i placed a hand on my hip "Hahaha! You know me very well Darling!" Alastor said "So My dear,what are you really doing here? Shouldn't you be doing your duties?" Alastor asked with his hands on his back "Turns out that I don't have anything to do and it's so boring at the palace" I shrugged my shoulders "I see.." a moment of silence was between us then we teleported to Alastor's bedroom "Dear,did you teleport us here?" I asked while i looked around "No,you?" "No and if it was me then you should've seen me snap my fingers" i still looked around the room then i spotted Krone's shadow 'Oh shit' i thought as the lights went off then his shadow gave me a bottle of whiskey "Just drink it" Krone's shadow said as i obeyed then kept the whiskey on my mouth as Krone's shadow took the bottle of liquor from my hands and left with the lampshade on as i walked up to Alastor then kissed him and he drank the whiskey that was in my mouth then we parted "You had whiskey in your mouth? Why didn't you tell me,Sweetheart~?" I blushed at Alastor's question. After that was done,i was done taking a shower as Alastor was still inside the bathroom "Glad that you did your part" Krone said "Shut up" I mumbled "I better go before he sees me,Good luck sis" Krone disappeared into thin air as Alastor got out of the bathroom then i laughed at him for his hair,usually Alastor dries his hair before getting out of the bathroom but this was my first time seeing him with his hair soaked "Look,there was blood on my hair and i have to get rid of it" Alastor said "Sure Sweetie" i snapped my fingers as i was back to being fully clothed but my hair was still wet then a pair of arms was wrapped around my waist "You know My dear,i thought about this a lot" I hummed "I've been thinking of having more" "Having more what,sweetheart?" I asked while turning around to face him and placed my hands on his chest "Having more Children" my eyes widened as my cheeks started to heat up and I averted my eyes "H-Honey..Are you sure about that? I-i mean i d-don't know if i could handle that much" "I'm sure,My dear" "I-I'll t-think about i-it" i said as i became a blushing mess "A-Anyways! We should get back home" "Oh? Why so soon?" Alastor asked "I guess you just have to see for yourself" I answered as i got out of Alastor's arms and made my way to his closet then took out one of his special suits that I bought for him "Here,now get dressed! We don't want to be late" i left his room for him to get changed as i sat on the couch in the living room until Alastor was done dressing up,I snapped my fingers and i was in another dress,I stood up when Alastor entered the living room and walked up to him "You look dashingly handsome" I complimented while fixing his bow tie and his coat "Thank you,My Dear,Shall we use the shortcut?" Alastor asked "We shall" I answered and Alastor teleported us inside the palace.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ALASTOR!!"

It took Alastor by surprise as I giggled and I kissed Alastor's cheek and handed him a little present,he took it while saying his Thanks and opened it to reveal a pregnancy test that i took last week as it came out positive.

"Happy Birthday,My Dear,Alastor"

A/n: Okay,i know it's not Alastor's Birthday today but i just wanna do this as a Thank you for 35k reads!! I'm really grateful that people read this book bc when i first published this book in New Year's,i thought that people wouldn't read it but uhh...This was really unexpected,I hoped that you enjoy this little gift from me,Again Thank you guys so much for 35k reads,I love you guys❤️❤️ and Peace out!✌️