Help|12

A/n:Sooo...Hey Guys,i thought that i should publish one chapter for you guys to read! And Thank you guys sooo much for 15k reads on this book! It really means a lot to me! (REALLY) And I don't really have much to say,soooo....Enjoy..?

Alastor's POV

'Y/n and I didn't see each other for months and i missed her,her hugs,kisses and everything,i just truly miss her and i want to see her' i thought to myself as I entered the palace "Alastor,my old friend,what are you doing here?" Lucifer asked as he was chatting with his wife,Lilith when i came in "I'm here to see Y/n" i said "I haven't seen her for months now,Lil,did Y/n leave again? Or did she work late again?" Lucifer asked "I saw that her workplace is closed for 3 months now and it's strange since she never closes it" i said as i saw a familiar figure walked inside a unfamiliar room "I think she's in her room and Oh! Alastor! Can you help us set up the Ballroom like right now?" "What's the occasion?" I asked "Y/n just wanted to celebrate and there's no occasion" "Y/n? Is it about the celebration of her return?" Lucifer asked "Sort of like that but it's no occasion,so what do you think Alastor? We could really use your help" "Alright Lilith" "Splendid! Y/n is going to be happy!" Lilith said as Lucifer and I followed her to the Ballroom "I'll just check something" I whispered to Lucifer as he nodded and i walked up to the room's door that the familiar figure entered and heard a voice inside the room,i tried to open the door but it's locked and i heard the voice sing (Yes,this is from the little mermaid 2 "Down/Return to the sea" ) "You are my world, my darling.What a wonderful world I see.You are the song I'm singing,You're my beautiful Melody🎶" I recognized the voice and it was Y/n's but then i heard Lilith calling "Alastor!! We need help!" "I'm coming!" I said as i walked away from the room and to the Ballroom.

Y/n's POV

I heard someone from the other side of the door "I'm coming!" And i guess it was Alastor then he walked away from the door 'He heard me sing,didn't he? Doesn't matter but Mom seems to distract Alastor from going to my room and the Baby's room and i have to keep this room locked' i thought to myself as i walked out of the room then i saw Alastor's shadow looing at me then my belly "Hey,Don't tell Alastor please" I whispered as it nodded and i locked the door then left to my room "That was close" i was relieved as i locked the door and everyone was still in my room preparing "Is my Hospital bag ready?" I asked as Kaniz nodded "We packed everything that you needed but your gown will be sent to the hospital 5 minutes before you leave to go home" Hanina said as I giggled "Alastor is here and i think Dad is here too and they're in the ballroom,You two and Sergio can go downstairs and help them to make us look that there's nothing suspicious.If they question anything about me,tell them that I'm sick this week and you are taking care of me and Don't let them go to the baby's room nor my room and keep them distracted" They nodded as Sergio,Kaniz and Hanina left my room and I locked the door "You can rest for a while Lady Y/n while i bring you your food and water" Farron said as he left to the secret room "Can we help you with anything,Lady Y/n?" Muffle and Baffle asked "Oh! Is Auburn alright? It's been a while since I've seen him" "Shall we bring him here?" I shook my head because my little one might get hurt besides Auburn loves to touch "Not yet and I guess you two can help with buying the baby,diapers,and other things,i hope you don't mind" "Not at all,Lady Y/n" Muffle and Baffle said as i listed down everything that the baby needed "Here,this is the list and be careful" i said as i casted an appearance spell on both of them as they nodded and left with the door locked.

Lilith's POV

I was still distracting Alastor and Lu from going to the Y/n's room and the nursery because I didn't want to ruin the surprise as i saw Sergio,Kaniz and Hanina came inside the Ballroom "Ah! You three! Is my precious Y/n alright?!" Lu asked them and they nodded "She's currently sick and she's sleeping in her room" 'What a great lie! But i know that Alastor wouldn't buy it until he sees it for himself' I thought "Great! So you three will be helping us set up for the party?" They nodded.After preparing the Ballroom for the party "When is this party?" Alastor asked "4 weeks by now" i said "4 weeks?!" Alastor and Lu asked "I want to talk with Y/n right now!" Alastor said and left the Ballroom as i snapped my fingers.

Alastor's POV

I can't believe that the party's going to be in 4 weeks! I need to talk with Y/n! I walked up to her door.

Y/n's POV

Mom sent me a warning that Alastor is coming to my room as i casted a spell on myself,it's like an appearance spell but it looks like the baby isn't there "Shall i open the door,Lady Y/n?" Farron asked as I nodded as i casted more spells on myself to keep the surprise a secret and a spell to look at my body that it's alright and i even casted a spell on the baby to be protected if it's going to be touched then Farron opened the door to reveal a standing unsatisfied Alastor "Alastor? What are you doing here?" I asked sickly "Y/n! I've missed you!" Alastor hugged me "Al,please don't touch me too much,I'm sick as you can see" i said as i casted a spell on myself without Alastor knowing "Oh sorry My dear,it's just I haven't seen you in months" Alastor frowned and his smile was not there "I'm fine,just sick and busy" i smiled weakly "Where's my favorite smile on your face? Shouldn't it be right here?" I caressed his cheeks "I missed you" Alastor said "I know" I giggled as Alastor and i leaned into a kiss.After I handled Alastor "I'll see you in 4 weeks" i said "Come on My Dear,why don't we spend a night together? Like the old times? I've been lonely" "We will after the party" i kissed Alastor's cheek "Now go,i still need to rest" Alastor nodded and left the room "Phew!" I sighed as I removed the spells as i rested on my bed.