Interview|28

In the morning...

Y/n's POV

I woke up,sat up and turned to look at Alastor sleeping peacefully as i kissed his cheek then he shot one eye opened "Good Morning Sleepyhead" i said with a smile as Alastor sat up "Good Morning My dear" Alastor and i gave each other a kiss then a knock came to the door,Alastor stood up,put on his boxers,put on a robe that i think he summoned while I covered myself with the covers of my bed/blanket as Alastor opened the door to Reveal Mom,Dad and Charlie "Oh my! What did you two even do last night?" Mom giggled as Dad's eye was twitching and i think Charlie is a bit traumatized "We'll leave you two to change" Mom said as she took Charlie and Dad away then Alastor closed the door and took off the robe and his boxers as he snapped his fingers then a new set of his usual clothes was there then he laid on the bed as I removed the covers from my body and sighed "What's wrong? Is there something bothering you My dear?" Alastor asked "No no no no,there's nothing wrong...It's just that I'm going to go through my pregnant stuff again" Alastor laughed "There's no need to worry about that,worry on how you'll take care of yourself and our child besides i think i want to have another round" Alastor then got on top of me "Fine but only one round". After that,Alastor and i took a shower (not together) and did our morning routine. Alastor and i walked downstairs to the dining hall to have our breakfast "Ah! You two took long enough" Dad said "Alessandra is still asleep in her room" Charlie said as Alastor and i sat beside each other and ate our breakfast "Do you wish to have Levi here inside the palace,Y/n?" Dad immediately asked as i choked on my food as Alastor patted my back then I finished choking "Hell no! What in the pentagram makes you think that i want him here?!" I asked "Well Charlie wanted to make him live here or at the happy hotel" "I don't want that bastard living here at the palace then invites people that I don't know then flirts with Alastor then whenever i see him it annoys me besides he's more suitable to live at his place or at the happy hotel" "But Sis—" I cut off Charlie "No! I don't want to hear about it!" "Listen to what we have to say" i stood up from my seat "No! This is final and this is the end of our discussion" i walked out of the dining hall to the library to read.

Alastor's POV

"The main reason that Y/n could be pregnant and we're back in a relationship is Levi,he won't leave us be last night. Please excuse us" I stood up and left the dining hall to the library,I opened the library door and went inside to see Y/n "My dear..Are you okay?" I sat beside Y/n "I'm fine" Y/n answered then the picture show came on "Good Morning! I'm Katie Killjoy and I'm Tom trench! Today we have a demon who has been killed yesterday,who just got fucked and killed mercilessly and all the parts of his body is scattered as his soul is not there but because he is already killed in his afterlife. Now we have a very important guest arriving today and We'll be having an exclusive interview with them! Stay tuned for that!" I was curious on who they're going to have an interview with "Yea about that interview" Y/n gave me a letter as i read it "They're interviewing us? How come?" "I don't know but they were specific on who they're going to be interviewed,so that means you,me and Alessandra will be going" Y/n stood up as i did as well "Then let's give them the interview that they've wanted,Let's wake up little Alessandra" I held Y/n's hand and left to Alessandra's room and went inside "Aly,wake up" Y/n touched and rubbed Alessandra's ears "5 more minutes Mommy" Alessandra groaned "Come on,Daddy's here" Y/n said as Alessandra shot her eyes open "Well she sure is a Daddy's girl! Hahaha" i laughed "Daddy!" Alessandra gave me a hug "Good Morning to you too,My dear" i said as Y/n opened Alessandra's closet and picked an outfit for her then the two puppet maids who seems to be Muffle and Baffle came inside the room "Good Morning Sir Alastor,Lady Y/n and Little Alessandra" Muffle and Baffle greeted "Good Morning you two" i said with a smile "Good Morning Muff and Baff!" Alessandra greeted them with a smile as Y/n is still picking out Alessandra's outfit "Aly,please go on and do your usual Morning Routine" Y/n said,still facing the closet "Okay Mommy!" Alessandra lets go of me and ran to the bathroom as i sat down on her bed while Muffle and Baffle followed Alessandra.