2 out of 96|23

Y/n's POV

I heard the footsteps get closer and closer every second to see that it was only.."Mom?!" "Y/n? What are you doing at this hour?" Mom asked as she stopped walking and faced me "I was about to ask you the same thing but I'm just getting fresh air" "How about we talk about Queen stuff? Get you started and everything" "Sounds good" Mom and i talked about Queen stuff while walking "I can arrange a couple of men to date you for a day if you want that is" "Yes please,i have to get Alastor out of my mind" "Very well,so tomorrow afternoon?" I nodded "I'll get the perfect men that's perfect for you,now get some rest,I don't want my beautiful daughter to scare away the men i chose for her and don't worry,they'll be the men who doesn't know Alastor and Alessandra" "Night Mom" "Goodnight" I entered my room and fell asleep on the bed.

4:26 am...

"Mommy..." i heard a voice calling out as I opened my eyes to see Alessandra with tears on her eyes as I suddenly sat up "Baby,What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked as i gave Alessandra a hug and pulled her close to me as she explained to me her dream....no....her nightmare "It's alright,Mommy is here for you,Don't worry Aly" I comforted her until she fell asleep in my arms as i smiled at her "Don't worry,I'll protect you no matter how bad the consequences are,i love you,my sweet little Melody" i kissed her forehead as i fell asleep as well while Alessandra is in my arms.

In the morning...

I woke up to find that Alessandra is in my room,sitting on a chair,waiting for me to wake up "Oh! Mommy! You're awake! Good morning!" She gave me a bright smile "Good morning" i said as i sat up "What are you doing here so early? Don't you have instrument lessons with Grandpa? Or playing with Grandma?" I asked as i stood up "Nope! They rescheduled it this afternoon since they're busy right now,so i have time to spend it with my Mommy!" "Aww,alright then,let me just get ready and we'll be on our way to play" i said as she nodded with her bright smile,i took a bath,brushed my teeth,dressed up,brushed my hair,put on some makeup and put on my shoes (your outfit is not like your original outfit) "Are you all set?" I asked "Muff and Baff already gave me shower and everything before you woke up" "Really? They must've brushed your hair right" I touched Alessandra's hair to see that if it's the hair that should be with it's texture "I guess they didn't brush it well" i said as i got the brush "How come?" Alessandra asked "you inherited alot of your father's features especially your hair and your ears are like his" i said as i brushed her hair "So that's why I'm different from you?" Alessandra asked "Not at all,you see,you inherited a little bit of my wavy hair but you can't see it because it's all straight,you have saturated cheeks correct? When you smile,they become rosy cheeks like mines,Aunt Charlie's And Grandpa's. You have your pupils like your father's but eye color like Grandma's,sclera like Aunt Charlie's and from my human form,black lips like mines,Aunt Charlie's And Grandma's and your skin tone is a much lighter grey than your father's but i wonder what you look like in your scary side" "Wait i have a scary side?!" Alessandra asked as I nodded "Yay! Will i have horns like Grandma's?!" I giggled "the only way to find out is when you're older like above 10 years old or so" i said as I finished brushing her hair "Aww but i wanna see my scary side" "Don't worry,you're still developing,now,let's go down to eat breakfast" Alessandra nodded as i held her hand and went downstairs to the dining hall to eat breakfast. After eating, "Lady Y/n,Little Alessandra's room is prepared for decoration" Sergio said "Is everything in the wall still there? What was only removed?" I asked "The crib and other baby stuff,M'lady" "Good then we'll be checking the room now" i said as i stood up "Alessa,how about we see your room?" Alessandra nodded as she stood up from her chair,took my hand and we left the dining hall to Alessandra's room upstairs and we opened the door "It seems like it's already prepared for decoration,the wall,floor and everything i said is like before,well done" "The things are in the storage room,just like you asked" Sergio said "Good,I don't want it to be in the dusty old dirty attic" i said "Alessa,what furniture do you want to have in here?" I asked as Farron came in with a clipboard and a pen "A bed obviously" Alessandra answered as i was about to laugh but i held it in "A couch,table,closet, A bathroom,2 drawers beside the bed,a lampshade,curtains,2 cabinets and i think that's it" "Is that all,Sergio And Farron?" I asked as Alessandra was staring at Farron and Sergio,Farron and Sergio nodded "Mommy,I haven't seen them here in the castle,who are they?" Alessandra asked "These are my other servants and friends,they're a part of the ones who helped me decorate your baby room which is now your room,the blue haired one is Farron and the black haired one is Sergio" i said while introducing Farron and Sergio "Lady Y/n,it's time for lunch" Farron said as he looked at his watch "So soon? Well then we have to go down then,Farron is there any papers that Melissa sent?" I asked "There was still no delivery of the papers but I'm sure that Miss Melissa will come here later,this afternoon" Farron said as I nodded "Let's go and eat lunch now,we don't want to keep Grandma and Grandpa waiting" i said as Alessandra took my hand and we went downstairs to the dining hall.

After eating lunch...

"Good luck on your instrument lessons" "Thanks Mom" Alessandra said "Let's go now,apple" Dad said as Alessandra took his hand and walked away to the music room "since when did Dad even call Aly,Apple?" I asked "Since you left" Mom said "Now! Let's get going to the men" Mom said as i followed her to the throne room "Sit on your father's throne for a while,he doesn't mind" Mom said as she sat on her throne as i sat on Dad's throne "Let's start,shall we?" Mom asked as I nodded then she signaled the guards to open the palace door to reveal one of the men that Mom picked out and that's where it started. After meeting,get to know each other for a while and picking whoever will stay and whoever will leave,there were only 2 men out of 96 men (2/96) that were picked to stay and those men are Clark and Barton "Congratulations Clark and Barton on passing,now we will move onto getting to know each other" Mom said as i thought of who I'll get to know first "I'll get to know Barton more,first" i said as i stood up from Dad's throne and walked up to Alexander then walked out of the palace.

Earlier...

Alastor's POV

I was taking a walk through town then when i was about to pass by the palace of Lucifer,I stopped walking to see alot of men standing outside of the palace and there were alot "Excuse me but why is there alot of men here?" I asked a black haired man "Oh,we were chosen by the Queen to take her daughter's hand in marriage. I was quite surprised that she chose me and the 95 men here" the man said "So there are 96 men here but why would the Queen even ask strangers to take her own daughter's hand in marriage? No offense to you,My dear Sir" the man nodded "The Queen said that her daughter will be Queen in 2 days but i wonder what the princess looks like" the man said "Well the possibilities on who the princess will marry is 2/96 here" i said "Who are you? I don't know you but you kinda seem to be a nice guy" the man said "Well I'm Alastor,the radio demon" "the radio demon?! I've heard alot about you!" The man got scared "Yes and I've a 3 hints about the princess" "and what is that?" The man asked "She's my partner,She and i had a child and She will not marry any of you" i said as I walked past him and walked around the palace as i found the door to the garden and went inside then locked the door and sighed "I'll be hanging around here for a second" i said as i sat down on the bench.

Alessandra's POV

"Good job! You've improved on playing the piano" Grandpa said as i stood up "What instrument will I learn next,Grandpa?" I asked "i think you'll be playing the guitar" "Yay!" I said with a smile.