𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏!!

Hello to my fellow Readers and Followers from this book,I'm sorry if I didn't update this book for I don't know how long,I'm not having my writer's block,Don't worry,I'm creating and editing a lot of my unpublished books especially the My Hero Academia ones. I'll be publishing the Chapters of this Book once a month,which means One Chapter for One month,i know,i know,it's unfair but please understand that i create my books from shitty and crazy ideas that just hits me,it's been a while since I've updated this book and an advance Thank You so much for 25k reads on this book,I've been laughing at the comments that you guys left when i wrote down that you were friends with Valentino and those comments made my day. Yes,i read your comments each and every single one of them,by the way! Thank you for those who sent me fan art! If you guys have any fan art that you would like to send,please send it on Instagram or message me here on Wattpad! I really love and appreciate every fan art that you guys want to send (I'm going to print the fan arts and paste it on my wall!). This book is still not yet finished,it's way too far from being finished,i might make a second book for this but it's only a possibility,I'm talking too much and I promised myself not to write or say stuff that isn't part of the topic!'. So to give you a summary of this,I'll be publishing A Chapter once a month,you can send me your fan art on Instagram or message me/send it to me here on Wattpad!

Alastor: Are you done yet?

Author: Almost! Just wait for another minute,Strawberry pimp

Alastor: You're forgetting that you have a date with Hawks in another world

Author: Oh crap! And it's not a date,it's a book!

Alastor: Whatever you say,My dear Author

Author: Wait,shouldn't you be with your family?

Alastor: I wanted Y/n and Alessandra to rest

Author: And you should too and I saw Charlie sneaking behind you to go to your shared bedroom with Y/n

Alastor: CHARLIE!!!

Now that the Strawberry pimp who is your boyfriend,soon to be husband,soon to be the King of Hell and the father of your daughter and children in the future (I won't tell you how many children you and Alastor will make),I should take my leave my now since i need to meet up with Hawks now and Not to mention Dabi as well,I'm no DabiHawks shipper nor a fan of that ship because first of all,Hawks and Dabi does not trust each other,second,Hawks killed Twice who is Dabi's freaking Ally! Third,Dabi almost killed or cremated Hawks! Okay,I'll stop now,Anyway,I hope you,my fellow readers,understand on what i wrote here and Again,Advance Thank you so much for 25k reads! Have a Good Morning,Afternoon or Night! This is Hana signing out and I'll see you,my fellow readers soon! Bye~!

(Credits to the Artist and Owner of the Artwork above!)

Ducfh

The other daughter of Lucifer|Alastor x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara