The Truth|43

(THE ART ABOVE BELONGS TO ME!)

It has been about a couple of months since I resigned as the manager and Promoted Melissa as the new Manager despite that, I still own the Company "Mother?" I turned around to see Albert "Oh, Albert, Is there something you need?" I asked, turning to face him completely "I actually do, why don't we talk about it in the garden?" I nodded, I looked at the twins before leaving the room with Albert. Once we arrived at the garden, Mom, Dad, Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor and Alessandra were there, waiting "What's going on?" I asked, looking up at Albert "Mother, We want the truth, I want the truth! You can't keep it to yourself forever!" Albert bursted out, making me startled "I'm not a child anymore, Mom! So I want the truth! We want the truth" I stood there, taking a glance at everyone before sighing, I turned to Dad "Dad? Would you mind...?" I asked, Dad nodded "Come along now! I'll tell you the truth since there needs to be a family union!" Dad dragged Mom, Charlie and Vaggie, I turned to Alessandra "Aly, Go with Grandpa" Alessandra looked up at Alastor, who gave a nod, Alessandra let go of Alastor's hand before leaving to where Dad was, Alastor walked up to us, I let out a shaky breath while I looked down "I...I know that...both of you won't forgive me since I kept this a secret for too long" I looked up at Albert "T-The reason why the Paternal tests failed was because I bribed the Doctors, it was unreasonable, sure but I didn't want you to know yet since I wasn't ready to face your Father incase that you have found him and brought him here unexpectedly" I then looked at Alastor before facing down "Alastor... I know our relationship has been a bumpy and a difficult road to drive through and I had wished that you would find another woman and have a happy afterlife but instead...You still chose me.." I began to tremble "My Dear? What are you talking about?" I Hesitantly snapped my fingers, Our surroundings were now affected, the year 1928, we were now standing inside of Alastor's house, Alastor and Albert were in their Human forms while I was still in my demon form. Another Alastor but a Human one came inside the house "Darling! I'm home!" Alastor called out, a beautiful (h/c) woman came out running from the Hallway and engulfed Alastor in a hug, I turned to Alastor "Do you remember that woman? Remember How and when you met her?" "How could I possibly forget the woman that was a part of my death? I met her at a coffee shop nearby in the Year 1926" Alastor glared at his human self and his past lover, holding onto each other and gave each other kisses, I snapped my fingers and the Human Alastor and his past lover disappeared leaving the 3 Demons alone, I transformed into my Human form, My (h/c) locks began to dance with the wind "Alastor...In the Year 1933, I found out that I was pregnant, I freaked out, not knowing how you or my parents would react, due to the panic and anxiety, I subconsciously killed you with the help of Auburn, Our Royal Dog" Alastor looked at me in Horror, reminiscing his death, I took a deep breath and exhaled before speaking up "What I'm trying to say is.....Albert is your Son".

Word Count: 598
Chapter Created: May 12th, 2021
Chapter Published: June 27th, 2021