Caught|5

When we got into the dining room,Everyone looked at us and i see that Dad is waiting for an answer "I won" Dad's smile grew wider and Mom smiled,Charlie and Vaggie were confused when Alastor and i took a seat and began eating our food.After dinner, "It's a good thing that you've won" Dad said proudly "What did you guys do?" Vaggie asked "Alastor was the one who started it,we did a drink off" "And who won?" Charlie asked "My dear Y/n won" Alastor said.After eating dinner,a bit drunk,"I'll be going to the desk now" i stood up from my seat and walk away but "Y/n,we said that you rest" Mom said while I stopped and walked away a bit more "Young lady! Could you not rest for a while?!" Dad shouted as I stopped "You should rest today!" Dad added "Lucifer,dear,calm down" Mom said "Or what,Daddy? Hide me in the shadows again? Go ahead because I don't give a fuck!" I said as I turned around "Y/n! Atleast fucking try and spend time with us!" Dad said as he stood up from his chair.

Charlie's POV

Y/n and Dad kept on fighting and shouting at each other "Mom,is this normal? I've never seen them fight before" I said "it's their 10th fight today" Mom said "but i guess it's already normal....for them" Mom added "10th? So they fought alot?" Vaggie said as Mom nodded "How long will this last?" I asked "about 10 minutes or so but it depends on what their topic is" Mom answered "Mom,i think they're almost finished" we all looked at Dad and Y/n.

Y/n's POV

"I hate you! Charlie's your favorite child! Yet you're disappointed at her when she wanted to rehabilitate Demons!" "Don't you dare put Charlie in this!" "Well I've already did! I HATE YOU DAD!" Tears were forming from my eyes and ran down to my cheeks "Y/n..." Dad's eyes widened,his smile disappeared and his face turned into a sad look as he tried to put his hand on my cheeks "I'm out of here" I walked past him "Sweetie,where are you going?" Mom asked concerned "Y/n..?" Charlie said "I'm going to my room" i walked out of the room to my room and when i got to my room,i packed my things to leave this place tonight.

Alastor's POV

I felt bad for the both of them as Lucifer came back at the table and sat on his chair,both hands on his head,his hat is on the table "I'm a terrible father.." Lucifer said "Lucifer,Honey,calm down and maybe she'll calm down then you two will be okay tomorrow" "I don't know about that,Lilith" "Dad,it's okay" Charlie said as she smiled "You don't know what will happen now..." "What?" Lilith asked "You remember my 5th fight with her?" Lilith nodded "She said...

Flashback!!

Y/n's POV

"If we fight 5 more times! I'm leaving!" I shouted at my Dad "Dear,you can't do that!" "Well i can! Watch me in our 10th fight,Dad"

End of Flashback

"That'll happen" "I thought that she said that it was a joke" Lilith said "Excuse me for a while" I stood up from my seat "Where are you going,Al?" Charlie asked "She needs someone to talk to,My Dear" I walked out of the room to Y/n's room.

Y/n's POV

Alastor came in my room with a smile "My Dear,what are you doing?" Alastor asked while stopping me "I'm leaving at midnight to Melissa's place" i looked at Alastor "Well I'll be missing you,My dear" Alastor got close but i turned around,walked to my balcony and watched the sunset (yea,you ate dinner before sunset) as Alastor followed "I'll be missing the view here" a tear ran down my face as Alastor noticed and wiped it "My Dear,what's wrong?" I turned to look Alastor as my tears were forming again "Oh Alastor..." i hugged him as he hugged my back "Shh...let it all out,My Dear" "I don't even know what's wrong with me! I'm working hard for this family" i cried for a while on Alastor as my crying stopped "Are you alright now,Darling?" I nodded "Good...May i?" Alastor asked as i knew what he was asking for "Do as you please" I smiled as Alastor and I leaned into each other as we kissed,i put my hands on his chest as his hands were on my hips,our kiss lasted for a while before we broke the kiss and stared into each others eyes "Do you want me to erase your memory? Of your family but everything will stay in your memories except for your memories of your family and they'll become strangers to you,your family's memories will be kept safe with me,My dear"(I don't know if Alastor can erase memories but I guess he'll erase memories in this book just this once? Idk) I nodded "but you're gonna do it when I'm asleep in Melissa's place" i poked Alastor's nose "And I'll prevent them from making decisions on making Charlie queen" "Why? You want me to be Queen?" I asked as Alastor snapped his fingers and we teleported at the garden and we're still in the same position (I don't know if he could do this too) "Of course and I'll be your King" I giggled "If you insist" i said as i sat down on a bench "The plants are all dead and the flowers wilted" Alastor said while taking a seat next to me "It's because that this is Hell and this garden wasn't taken care of for how many years now or is it a decades or maybe a century now?" Alastor was looking at me "What's wrong?" I asked as Alastor's hand was caressing my cheek "It's nothing,My dear,it's just i want to remember this moment while it still lasts and while you're still here with me" "Since when did you get flirty? I guess you're now titled "The flirtatious Radio Demon" not the "Notorious Radio Demon"" i laughed "Oh come on,it's been years now since my last flirt,My dear" "So you're a ladies man?" I asked with curiosity "Well not exactly,My Dear,and that last flirt years ago was a terrible show" "How come?" "The girl I flirted with,slapped me on the face and told me that she's married even though she doesn't have a ring on her finger nor her man was there with her" i laughed "Maybe she isn't attracted to you" i teased "Well I'm hurt and i guess that I'm too Handsome for her" "You wish" "Y/n...could we...?" Alastor asked "Well this moment right now isn't forever,so i guess we could make it last" i stood up,sat on Alastor's lap while facing him "I wasn't expecting this" Alastor smirked "Can i touch your ears? They look so fluffy!!" "My ears are sensitive and I don't like it when i get touched,My dear Y/n" "You don't scare me you flirty" i teased as i touched Alastor's ears and Alastor tensed up "Y-Y/n.." i kissed Alastor as he kissed back and i kept on touching Alastor's ears.

Charlie's POV

"Vaggie,I'm worried for Y/n" "Charlie,don't worry it's goi-- wait! Is that Alastor and Y/n?!" Vaggie stopped infront of the gardens window and i looked to see "Oh this is gonna be good" Vaggie said as Mom and Dad were about to walk past us "Mom! Dad! You gotta see this!" I pointed out as Mom and Dad stopped,looked at the gardens window and they were shocked at what they saw "I will kill that Motherfucking Alastor" "Oh come on,they're in love" "Maybe you should arrange a marriage for them" I requested.

Y/n's POV

I can hear Alastor moaning as we were kissing and we broke the kiss for a while as i saw Alastor,blushing alot "Y-Y/n...i think I'm gonna.." i felt Alastor's member tensed up underneath his dress pants but i still touched Alastor's ears until i felt him came and it went through my underwear "!" My eyes widened "Y-Y/n...." "Alastor..." "i think someone's watching us" i added "Let's just leave it alone,My dear"
kisses my neck "Oh Alastor...i still need to pack" "Stay with me" "Y/n!! Alastor!! What is the meaning of this?!" Dad came in the garden "What do you even want,Dad?" I was still looking at Alastor "I want an explanation of this!" "Shouldn't you be tucking the favorite child to sleep?" I said "Listen Young lady! I-" "Just leave us alone,Dad or should i say Lucifer? Don't worry,everything will be fine in the morning" i rolled my eyes as he sighed "Y/n,I'm--" "Save it,I don't wanna hear a fucking small apology" i took off my blazer,stood up and covered Alastor where he was wet then looked at my once called Dad "Y/n,please listen...I didn't mean everything that I've said" "So you didn't mean the words to take a break too? Well bullshit! Come on Alastor,we're going to my room" i walked past D-Lucifer as Alastor follows.

A/n:Oh my gosh,guys! Thank you so much for 1k reads for this book even if it came out weeks ago and i was thinking that you guys are desperate for Alastor x Reader books hahahahaha but seriously guys,even if you're desperate,i still love you guys and thanks to you guys,i might be making another Alastor x Reader book since this is my way of giving thanks to you guys. Words can't express how you feel but Actions do,so thank you guys so much! This really means alot to me!