A sibling|32

Y/n's POV

After i read Alessandra a book,i placed the book by its shelf "Mommy?" "Yes Sweetie?" I looked at Alessandra while i dusted my clothes "Do you know what i want for my birthday?" 'I forgot that tomorrow's Alessandra's birthday' I thought to myself "Oh? And what is that you want for your birthday?" I asked as i sat down beside her "A sibling!" Alessandra smiled like Alastor as i laughed "Is that what you want?" I asked "Yes! And I'll help whatever Mommy and my sibling needs!" Alessandra said with a happy tone "Why do you need a sibling?" I asked curiously "I'm sometimes lonely and I don't have anyone to play with when Mommy and Daddy is busy for work and i have more reasons,so please? Can i have a sibling? Pretty please" Alessandra said with her arms on her back "I'll see what i can arrange and talk to Daddy" i said as i stood up "Yay!" Alessandra stood up with happiness as the door opened to reveal a stressed Alastor but he then came back to his smile face game again "Is there something wrong,Alastor?" I asked as he shook his head "Daddy!" Alessandra said as she ran up to Alastor then Alastor carried Alessandra in his arms "Is your reading already done,My dear?" Alastor asked Alessandra "Yes!" "Say,why are you so happy today? You're smiling just like me" Alastor and i laughed "Father like Daughter" I crossed my arms "I'm happy because i told Mommy what i want for my birthday!" "What is it that you told Mommy?" Alastor asked with a curious look "A sibling!" Alastor looked at me as I shrugged "Would you like it to be a boy or a girl?" Alastor asked as he turned to Alessandra "A sister just like Mommy!" "What if it's a boy?" I asked "then I'll accept as long as i have a sibling then it's already perfect for me!" Alessandra smiled as i stood there in awe and Alastor looked at me "Mommy and i will be talking about that later,Grandpa Lucifer is waiting for you at the music room" Alastor said to Alessandra "I forgot that i have music lessons with Grandpa!" Alastor set Alessandra down as Alessandra ran to the door and opened it but before she can go,she turned to us "Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!" Alessandra left the room while closing the door and left me with Alastor as i cupped my cheek with my hand "I think WE need to talk" Alastor said as i looked up at him while he took a seat "What is there to talk about?" I asked in confusion as i sat down "I somehow want to know everything..My dear" i gulped "Well...you'll see it for yourself sooner or later" i said as Alastor glared at me then at my belly "and about the child?" He held out my pregnancy test "Y-yea...I'm pregnant and it's yours" "It's good to hear and I'm happy,don't get me wrong,i really am" Alastor said as he fixed his posture on the chair "Alastor..." "I mean we're going to be a big family" "Alastor.." "I do love you and Alessandra dearly and-" "Alastor!" I said as i got his attention "What is it Darling?" Alastor asked as i sighed and looked down "I..don't....know i can....keep" I mumbled under my breath "Darling? Could you repeat that?" I looked up at Alastor with tears forming on my eyes "I don't know if i can keep it! I don't know if i can raise this child! I don't know if I'm going to leave again!" I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks and i stood up from my seat as Alastor's eyes widened "My dear,don't think of that,calm down and everything will be alright" "What if it's not? Alastor,i want to raise this child...I don't want it to end up like how i left Alessandra" i sobbed as i sat back on my seat "M-My Dear please,I don't want us to fight again" "What's the point of getting back together when we'll just go on our separate ways?" I looked up at Alastor as he sighed and rubbed his temples "If that's how it's going to be then fine,I'll be here for Alessandra but not for you" Alastor said as he stood up and left the library with the doors closed "I messed things up,didn't i?" I stood up from my seat and walked over to the window as i wiped my tears then the tv came on "Good afternoon folks! Today,we've received a message that the coronation tomorrow is now cancelled! That's right! It's cancelled again!". After everything that happened,i told Mom and Dad that i was pregnant,Mom was happy while Dad is planning to go onto his killing spree on Alastor,after i told them,i locked myself inside my room for the rest of the day,curled up on my bed and i fell asleep.