Brother..?|27

TW: Blood

A/n:Hey Guys! So there's double mature content here! Watch out for it with the help of this sign!: ⚠️, You can skip it until you've reached this sign:
and you have been warned!!

Y/n's POV

We saw Mom and Dad talking to a demon that looks like Mom and Dad and we walked up to them "Ah! Charlie and Y/n,right?! I'm glad that I've finally got to see you two!" The demon said as Mom and Dad gave us a concerned look "It's nice to meet you too..uh" Charlie said "Levi! Levi Magne! You two must be my sisters!" The demon said as Charlie became dumbfounded as i was waiting for an answer from Mom and Dad "Surprise?" Dad said as i crossed my arms and tapped my foot with an annoyed look "He is your brother that is a year older than Y/n,Yay?" Mom said nervously as I didn't buy it "He's your brother and that will be the whole explanation for now" Dad said as Levi gave us a hug,Charlie hugged him back while I didn't "And he's going to take the throne?" I asked "No no no,He's into men,so there's no need to worry besides he doesn't want the throne,he just doesn't like the title King" Dad said as Levi let go of us but Charlie still hugged him "Where are you two going? I wanna come!" Levi said as Alessandra came downstairs "Who's this?! This one is adorable!" Levi asked as he carried Alessandra but she became scared then i took her away from his arms before she could cry "This little one is my daughter,Alessandra and don't you dare touch her" I glared at Levi "Oh come on! She's adorable! And where's the father? Is he anywhere here? Is he BI or Pan?!- I wanna meet him!" Just as he said that,a knock was heard at the door and Farron opened it to reveal Alastor in his usual clothes "Who's he? I like him and he's cute" Levi said as Alastor walked up to us "I'm Levi! Nice to meet you! Do you want to go out with me?!" Levi  shook Alastor's hand as his smile dropped but forcefully let it stay on his face "I'm Alastor,Pleasure to meet you too! And no!" Alastor shook his hand and lets go then walked up to me "Pretend that you're married to me" I whispered as Alastor snapped his fingers behind his back then there the ring that Alastor showed me earlier was on my finger as his was just a gold band "I'm just here to take my wife and my daughter somewhere" Alastor said as he took Alessandra from my arms "Wait! You're married?!" Levi said as Mom,Dad and Charlie became dumbfounded "Prove it then" Krone crossed his arms "Gladly!" Alastor and i gave each other a kiss "well that proved it but where are you going anyway?" Levi said as i wrapped my arm on Alastor's right arm while Alessandra was on his left "I'm sorry but I'm afraid that my daughter is already uncomfortable with you infront of our faces" "Ouch!" Levi said as Alastor with Alessandra and i walked past him as I grabbed Charlie then walked out of the palace "Here,you can take it back" i was about to give the ring "Just keep it My dear in case you change your mind and get away from that brother of yours" Alastor said as he made the gold band ring disappear "You two should make it official" Charlie said "Why? We aren't in a relationship anymore" i said as I dusted my clothes "Well you two can be great rulers for the kingdom" i laughed at Charlie's statement "I can rule by myself with Mom and Dad taking half of my duties for me to take care of Alessandra and speaking of Alessandra.." I turned to Alastor "Where are you taking her?" "I wanted to spend time with her,My dear" i sighed "I'll approve of it but bring her back before 8" i said as Alastor nodded "Bye Mommy!" Alessandra waved goodbye as Alastor walked up to his car with her in his arms and i waved goodbye "You know....Al can be tough to handle but he loves you" Charlie said as I looked down and Alastor's car drove off "I know that Char but We'll be one big happy family again...just not with Levi and Alastor" i said as Charlie nervously laughed "I've been meaning to ask you this but do you feel like Dad? Like things and all that" "No but i feel Mom right now and i know you don't feel like Dad" i said as Charlie and i got inside her limo and drove off to the hotel "But you want to be pregnant again? With another demon?" Charlie asked as she turned her partition window up while we drove off to the hotel "Not exactly pregnant but i just want to feel pleasure besides after that i kill them anyway and Hell is overpopulated,so i can use that to my advantage and I haven't had my killing spree for how many years now" "So you're going to the club?" I nodded "You should come" I requested "No thanks,i have Vaggie with me" "I have to be honest with you about Levi" i said as Charlie became curious "I think that Angel and him can be a good gay couple besides i think he wanted to fuck Alastor right then and there but Angel is with Valentino" "Valentino?" "Oh sorry,I forgot that you haven't met my friends yet" i said as the car stopped infront of the club "Well this is my stop,sorry if I didn't help with the hotel today" "It's fine,we can do it tomorrow" I nodded as i got out of the limo,snapped my fingers as my outfit became a sexy and a bit revealing dress while I turned into a different person or demon rather then i got inside the club.