Challengers?|29

When we got back to the palace,I immediately got to the kitchen as Alastor followed me "In a rush to give Lessy her cookies My dear?" Alastor asked as he leaned on the door frame as i put on my apron,took off my gloves,tied my hair into a low ponytail and washed my hands "I thought that you should be going to the hotel by now" i said as i took out the ingredients "Do you need help?" Alastor asked as i looked at him "No~ I don't need help at all and I'm going to cuddle my deer demon boyfriend afterwards~" i said with pure sarcasm as Alastor walked up to me while tying his hair back and took off his coat then threw it to the side "You know,you don't have to force a smile everytime" i said as I caressed his cheek "But I'm never full-" "It's just you and me here,so there's no need to force it" i gave him a smile as he did what i said but he gave me a cute smile without his teeth as we started to make and bake cookies. After that,we served them to Alessandra but there were alot of leftover cookies "What are we gonna do with the left overs?" I asked as i took off my apron and placed it on where it was "We'll just give them to Charlie and the others" I nodded as i untied my hair "My dear?" I turned to Alastor,Who's eyes are widened and focused on my head "What is it? Is there something wrong?" I asked as i took my gloves "What is that? Growing on your head?" Alastor asked as I walked up to the mirror to see what Alastor is talking about and it turns out... 'It's my horns..?' My horns are appearing and growing ever since...last night "It's just my horns,it's nothing to worry about" I reassured Alastor with a smile then he sighed and went back to his usual smile and untied his hair "If you say so darling,I'll be joining Alessandra,if you need me" I nodded as I placed everything back and washed 'Is he really different from the ones before? What if he's the same like them?' I thought as i got worried when i was done washing and cleaning "Ever since...last night" I mumbled before walking to the door.

Earlier..around at Midnight...

I woke up in the middle of the night from the voice again "Mmmhm.." Alastor groaned as i sat up when he was wrapping his arms around my waist as I smiled and slowly unwrapped his arms then stood up from the bed "Y/nnn..." i heard Alastor say my name as i put on a robe "Y/nnn...go back....to sleep.." I turned to Alastor who was half awake with one eye slightly open "I'll be back in a minute" i kissed Alastor's forehead "Just...be......quick" Alastor said before going back to sleep "I will" i walked out of my room "take me wherever you need me to go" I whispered as the red dot appeared again then did what i said as I followed it the Ballroom where everything is prepared for my coronation then the red dot made me follow it to....my crown. My crown is just like Mom's but the same crown i saw a few days ago,it was in a glass box "Why my crown..?" I asked "please...no....questions..." the voice said as the red dot disappeared and i got closer to my crown that is sealed in a glass box 'it wouldn't hurt to touch my crown,would it..?' I thought as I opened the glass box 'here it goes..' i thought as i touched my crown then my head started to ache as i placed back my crown and sealed the box then walked back to my room 'why am i having a headache at this hour?' I thought as I entered my room,quietly laid on my bed beside Alastor and kissed his cheek then fell asleep

......Present....

I walked to the library to read when i saw Charlie talking to Levi. Inside. My. Library! "Oh hey Sis!" Levi greeted me with a smile "Heeyyy...Y/n....What are you doing here?" Charlie asked nervously as one of my eyes twitched and my horns grew more "Why do you have horns? I thought you don't have any" Levi said "Is there something you need Y/n?" Charlie asked then the tv came on "I'm Katie Killjoy and I'm Tom trench! Today,there seems to be a turf war again this afternoon by what a she-demon said! That's right! And that she-demon wanted the Radio Demon's turf! There's been information about her that she's the black cat!" "Tch,i think that she's making a big mistake" i crossed my arms "Why?" Levi asked as i sat down on a chair the opposite of Charlie and Krone "You don't know?" Charlie asked as Levi shook his head as a no "Alastor is one of the notorious and most feared demons that hell has to offer,when he came here in hell,he had a raw power that is powerful. He was a serial killer before he came here in hell" i felt a hand on my shoulder "How do you that I'm a serial killer before i came here...My dear?" "I have my ways" i said as i looked up at him "I was wondering...what is Alastor's weakness or a weak spot?" Charlie asked as Alastor snapped his fingers then Alastor was sitting down while i was sitting on his lap and facing him "Shall i tell them or show them?" I asked "Just show them,My dear,I've had a busy and tiring week" I nodded "though Alastor doesn't want to be touched except that he touches you then that's okay" i said as i ran my fingers through Alastor's ears as Alastor is now feeling satisfied on what I'm doing "How come that he's the notorious and most feared demon that hell has to offer when he's like this?" Levi asked "He's more like a gentleman than a demon" Charlie said "No no no no,you've got it wrong" i said while i was still touching Alastor's ears until i saw a pink tint coming from his cheeks as i got my face close to his "Are you blushing~?" I asked in a seductive way that made Alastor a tomato "I-I think I've h-had enough e-entertainment t-today" "Oh no you don't" i said as i placed him back on his seat then I played with his ears "Anyways! I heard that you're going to be Queen next week!" Levi said as I stood up and took a book out of the shelf "Yea..thanks" i said as I opened the book and standing infront of the shelf "Oh! Y/n! Everyone in the hotel including Alastor and i,we were deciding on changing the Hotel name" "Oh?" I said with curiosity as i was still looking for a page in the book "We wanted to change it into Hazbin Hotel!" I looked at Charlie if she's serious and it looks like she is as i closed the book and put it back to it's rightful place then the tv came on again "I'm Katie Killjoy and I'm Tom trench! This is the 3rd time we're reporting news today! As we all know that our future Queen of Hell is going to be crowned in a week! Then there was last week when there was rumors that someone wanted to challenge one of the Royal Family and it seems to them that the challenger is a male! Who will represent the Magne family for the fight? And this means that there are 2 turf wars today,this afternoon! Today,we have a guest that will show is cannibal cooking!" "My my~ What a surprise! Two turf wars in one day? This will be fun..i hope the challenger knows what's coming~" i said as i took a sip on the wine glass that is half full with blood,one of my victims blood.. "Where the hell did you get that?" Charlie asked "What? It's tasty" i closed one of my eye while my other eye is half closed,my eye that is half closed turned into a red thin slit as my sclera became black,I licked the blood that was on my lips as the two corners of my mouth curled up into a smile "Afterall...I'm one with Mom and Dad" "Okay,tell me why is she my sister?" Levi asked as i got back to my casual form as the glass of blood disappeared.

Alastor's POV

"Afterall...I'm one with Mom and Dad" "Okay,tell me why is she my sister?" Levi asked as Y/n got back to her casual form as the glass of blood disappeared. The way that she said it sent shivers down my spine as i fell in love with her more,I didn't know why i fell in love with her but she's familiar to me when i met her in the hotel,her blonde somehow wavy locks reminded me of someone who was in my past. I didn't know that i could love again after all these years "Alastor?" I snapped back to reality to see Y/n infront of me "Yes My dear?" I asked as she giggled "Did you not hear me? It's already lunchtime,silly" Y/n held a smile as i stood up from my seat "My apologies My dear,shall we go,darling?" I took out my elbow as Y/n wrapped her arm around mine "let's go" Y/n gave me a smile with her eyes closed then i felt more alive when she's smiling even though I'm already dead.

A/N: Idk why but I really like this chapter.
Also! Sorry for late updates!