CHAPTER-24(joining hands)

Asher's P.O.V:

I felt bad for Layla. She was screaming in pain for almost an hour before she stopped.

After a good few hours, the light returned to Seren's eyes.

We sighed in relief. Seren started crying hard, as she pulled Layla in a hug. The spell must be broken and Layla must have suffered a lot.

Ugh! I feel bad for her and also scared of what that bastard will do with Rose.

Every time I think of Rose I used to smile, but now my heart ached. It's like a thousand knives pierced my heart.

"Now is not the time to feel bad Ash, we have to find mate, and if you still feel guilty for choking her, go apologize" Grey spoke calmly.

He is good at controlling his emotions.

We helped them stand. I think they both lost a lot of energy trying to break the barrier.

They told us where that fucker is.

We thanked them. We were about to exit the house, the door closed, we looked around only to find Layla's smile as she walked towards us.

I raised my eyebrow at her in confusion.

"We want to come with you, we can help, and besides having a powerful white and a dark witch on your side helps and that is our queen we are talking about" she finished.

I looked at Seren who is on the couch. She quickly said, "I'm just tired from removing the spell, once I have a good sleep, I'll be alright".

I nodded at them. She is right.

We quickly got into my jeep.

I turned around to Blake and Xavier. And told them to call for an urgent meeting and that Veronica should be there too.

On our way to our pack, Layla informed us about the security and who Malcome is, and why the hell is he after my mate.

Makes sense!

But still, HOW DARE HE?

"I'm fucking gonna kill him" Grey growled.

"Me too bud, me too" I replied as calmly as I could, trying hard to get my shit together.

We reached our pack in an hour.

As the guards saw my face they instantly bowed in submission.

Usually, I always ask them not to bow and show all the respect and all cuz I'm not the alpha yet and I have a lot to learn about being alpha.

We just entered the packhouse straight to the meeting room.

As soon as we entered everyone's eyes were on us.

I told everyone to get out except for my parents, Blake's, Xavier's, Veronica, and us.

Veronica was the first one to break the silence.

"Where is Lexi?!" She asked with fear and concern.

I don't want to see her sad, fuck I don't want anyone to be sad not even me.

We explained everything. Veronica let out a ferocious growl. Tears fell out of her eyes.

I assured her that she will be alright and we will get her home safe.

I know she isn't at ease but she calmed down a bit.

"I know some witches who will be eager to get Lexi out of there" Seren and Layla stated, asking me permission.

I gave them a nod.

"Alright!" everyone turned to me.

"So here's the plan..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alexandria P.O.V: