CHAPTER-14(broken heart)

Alexandria's P.O.V:

Currently I'm in library with Rebecca, searching for nice topics for our projects.

After what seems an eternity but only half-an-hour we finally got what we want. Now all we had to do is start writing. Rebecca and I sat in our usual place, we started to explain what we gathered to eachother.

I can feel a pair of eyes on us. Slowly looking around its Xavier.

Ugh! This guy never leaves me alone when ever I'm with her. How to get rid of him? I learned some spells. I'll make an illusion of us walk out of the library.

As soon as Rebecca walked to the librarian to ask her whether we can take the books with us, I whispered lowly so that no one could hear me.

"àleoş excètus pĕręctis" I can feel the energy rush. The spell worked. He stood and followed the imaginary Lexi and Rebecca out of the library.

I'm getting a hold of these spells. At first I used to feel tired but I'm learning how to control them.

Soon she returned with the books in her hand and a smile on her face. I think the librarian agreed. That means I have to go to her house now.

Ugh! Great, just great.

I texted Veronica "hey, how are you feeling now, rest well?"

After a few seconds I got a 'ting' sound. It was Veronica. She texted back.

"Yeah and thanks to you I didn't go to work today!!!!"

"My pleasure" I texted her.

The ringing bell on the corridors tell me its time for my next class, Art.

I love art.

Who doesn't.

Whatever.

Soon Ms.Roberts arrived and our class stopped making noise.

She seems a bit off. But she smiled nonetheless, a fake one. She spoke "okay class, you can draw whatever comes into your mind, I'm not feeling well so don't talk loudly".

She must have a fever. Her eyes and nose are red.

Everyone were talking but very lowly.

I opened my sketch book. Looking forward Ms.Roberts is sleeping. Our poor Ms.Roberts. she works so hard and never takes leave.

I looked down to the blank pages of my sketch book. Taking a pencil in my hand, I started to draw. Whenever I draw I'm like, lost in some other world. Like my hand has got its own brain.

I drew some lines aimlessly here and there. I started to remember all the things I wanted to forget. Everything came crashing down to me.

I cameback from my flashbacks when someone cleared their throat. Looking up it was Asher. He looked at me then at something in my hands.

Understanding what he's looking at, I looked at my art. I was shocked. I drew a girl who was struggling.

I quickly closed my book. To my luck the bell rang telling us it was time for our next class. I quickly stood up and walked out of the classroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm currently in Asher's car. We are on our way to my house. We were silent the whole time.

He asked out of blue "so..how's your project going on?"

I replied "its going on well, we're almost finished".

"Good" he replied keeping a blank face.

He dropped me and drove off saying he has something important to do.

I quickly walked into the house and was greeted with a fresh, well-rested Veronica.

She instantly pulled me into a long hug. I never liked hugs because they make you weak. But I let her hug me or squeeze the life out of me.

"I missed you" she spoke with teary eyes.

"I missed you too, but I thought you would be happy to be away from here" I replied with amusement.

"What? Don't you dare say that. I missed your cold expression and those tiny smiles you let out" she smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" I glared at her.

Remembering our project I asked her "hey, do you think you can drop me off at my friend's place, we have a project to complete".

"I think I got you something, freshup and come down" she grinned.

I walked up to my room and walked into my bathroom.

After a quick refreshing bath I slipped into my hoodie and jeans. I slipped my phone into my jeans pocket and wore my bag. I quickly walked down and met with a grinning Veronica. Why is she grinning so much?

This is how she turns from a lovely, sweet person to most annoying person.

As soon as I walked to her, she pulled me to the garage.

As soon as she opened the garage, HARLEY-DAVIDSON IRON 1200. My face instantly lit up seeing that motorcycle. I always wanted this.

I looked at her, smiling ear to ear. She just smirked and threw the keys at me.

"Think of it as an early birthday present " she spoke, clapping her hands.

"Thank you" I yelled and hugged her.

"Drive slowly, don't hit anyone, and be back before seven" she stated firmly.

I glared at her but then smiled anyway. I waved her and got on her. I'm thrilled by the sound of engine.

I never felt this alive before. Smiling at myself I rode to Rebecca's house.

As soon as I reached her house, something felt off. Like something bad is going to happen. I can feel it in the air.

Nonetheless I walked to her doorstep. I was surprised to see the door not locked. I walked in, the lights were on.

Why is the door not locked?

Did something happen to her. Suddenly I heard thud sound from upstairs, like something has fallen.

I quickly yet carefully made my way upstairs. There were moaning sounds coming from a room. Walking to that room, that voice was Rebecca. Even the door was open but the lights weren't on. I can only see shadows.

But what I heard next broke my heart.

She was moaning ASHER'S NAME. There was a male voice too saying "oh! I missed you so much, once the situation gets better, I will introduce you to everyone as my mate".

It was his voice. A tear slipped from my eye.

"Why are you getting close to Lexi? You are always with her?" She asked him.

"She is just.....but you are my always and forever" he replied.

----------------×--------------------×-------------------×----------------

So...how are you?

What do ya think of this chapter?

Please tell me if you find any mistakes. I'll correct them as soon as possible.

Love ya