CHAPTER-10(witch)

Unknown P.O.V:

She is ALIVE. The half breed is alive. I can feel it in my bones. She is the rightful one for the coven. She shouldn't be alive. I made sure she is dead. I killed every one of Hernandez except for my love.

If she is alive, she is a threat to my rule, my power. I can't let that happen. I can't let a half breed outrun mine.

But how is she alive. And why didn't I feel her presence before? Why now?

Suddenly reality hit me like a slap on my face. AESIRA. She hid her. How dare she?

I quickly made my way to our deepest dungeons. There she was, so beautiful yet dangerous. She is a true witch after all. I also given her an offer to be with me and that I'll get her out of this filthy dungeon. But she refused. Now she is paying for it. Anyone who refuses me pays deeply.

She was chained and fed with witch hazel once in every three days. So that she will be powerless. I like to watch her suffer.

I entered her dungeon and stood in front of her. She looked at me. She is thin like a weak stick but still manages to be so beautiful.

I remembered why I came here, that single fact made me angry.

I asked her "how is she alive?"

She smirked and spoke threateningly "I have my ways and for your information she is safe and alive and will come to take down your cruel rule".

I can feel my veins burst at my anger.

I spat "you bitch!! Don't be so happy coz it won't last long, she is gonna meet her father soon".

Her face morphed into terror, all the traces of happiness and that smirk was gone.

I bolted out of her dungeon with satisfaction. I'm gonna kill her in front of you. That is your punishment for hiding her from me. After all she is nothing but a weak halfbreed. I managed to erase every Hernandez. They were the true descendents of the first, true, powerful witch. I killed the main leader of this Impeial Coven. VALERIE HERNANADEZ along with her husband and her child. I also made sure Aesira's daughter is dead. But I misunderstood that the half breed is dead.

'Just wait and see Aesira, I'll erase all the things and people, that proves your union with that filthy, weak human of yours. You'll pay for rejecting me.

Alexandria's P.O.V:

Again I was in the forest, waiting for her. I don't know why but I feel some connection towards her.

She soon arrived but was not as beautiful as before. Her face had many bruises. She was lean like a stick which can be blown away by wind. Dark circles under her eyes due to lack of sleep. In simple words, she looks like shit!

I walked to her and sat beside her "you came!" I don't know why I stated that.

She nodded but she seemed troubled.

I asked her "what happened Aesira?"

She looked at me shocked. I gave her my sweet smile.

"Yes, I know your name and what happened to your family" I don't know why but I felt bad, my heart broke. I ...

She suddenly caught my face in her palms and looked at me in the eye "you look just like her, her ash-blond hair, her pale complextion but you got his eyes, grey ones instead of blue-violet". She spoke with a sad smile.