CHAPTER-8(movie)

Alexandria's P.O.V:

As soon as he drove off I made my way to my room. It's 4:00 pm now. Veronica won't be back until 4:30. I was watching a series on Netflix.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon Veronica came. We greeted each other.

I asked her "you packed?"

She nodded.

I didn't want her to leave but it's her job. She sometimes goes on shifts like this. But she never left after I started living with her. She used to cancel them. But this one seems to be an important one.

She explained, "it's just two weeks, if anything happens, call me or Asher".

I asked confused "why Asher?"

She replied, "I've seen him grow so I trust him and I'm sure he'll be here when you call".

I don't understand, why would he be here when I call. Maybe because he thinks I'm her relative or something.

"Can I come to the airport with you?" I asked her.

"Sure! But who will drop you home?" She replied with a question.

I sighed.

Suddenly she smiled."I know someone who can drop you" she gave me a mischievous smile.

This can be good. I wish I can see through her brain. She, hold on a second. She can't be talking about him.

"No!" I replied to her unanswered question.

"Why not?" She asked.

I shrugged. But she ignored them and called him.

Oh no!

"Hey, get your car here" she spoke on the phone with him.

"Yes, yes, and yes!!" She huffed in annoyance.

I wonder what he asked.

I should stop thinking about him.

Soon our doorbell rang. We made our way to the door.

There he was. The black color he was wearing suits him well. He was wearing a black hoodie and some sweat pants.

Stop staring at him, Lexi! He is not that handsome. A small voice in me tells me 'but he is!'

I hate this voice, it never is on my side. He and Veronica were busy putting her luggage in the car. I sat in the passenger seat. Soon Asher and Veronica took their seats.

He started driving. I connected my phone through Bluetooth and started playing some songs.

I played my favorite song 'Afterlife by Hailee Steinfeld'.

Soon the three of us started singing. Asher said he too loves this song.

Then I played some songs by BTS.

Asher spoke annoyed "not you too!"

I raised my eyebrow at him. Veronica was busy on her phone.

"Emma is a mad fangirl, she even has their pictures in her room" He replied.

"I ain't a mad fangirl, I just like their songs"

"But you don't even know what the song means" he argued.

"When the song sounds good, then I don't need its meaning, and do you listen to despacito" I argued.

"Yeah?" He replied.