CHAPTER-20(kiss)

Alexandria's P.O.V:

I told Asher about my past. The same past which I never dared to tell anyone, only Veronica knows. It feels like a heavyweight from on chest is now lifted.

Yesterday I met Hailee. She is the exact meaning for good and kind. We quickly became friends.

I'm sure Xavier will have a hard time telling her the whole werewolf thing.

I smirked at that thought.

Xavier and Hailee seemed to know each other.

We are going to a party today. I hate parties.

I sighed.

I was soon interrupted by our doorbell. I walk down our empty house. Veronica was at the hospital doing her job.

As soon as I open the door, a smile appeared on my face. Like always Emma is in her denim shorts and Hailee wore a skirt. They both brought their party dresses with them. We are getting ready at my house.

I quickly pulled them in. It's only 3. The party is around 7. So crashed on the couch switching on the tv. I let them choose. I made my way to the kitchen for some popcorn.

After a few minutes, I was done with the popcorn. As soon as I left the kitchen, both heads turned my way, eyes closed, noses up smelling the mouthwatering smell of popcorn.

They are so cute. I laughed at them.

I plopped in between them with a big bowl of popcorn.

We were all laughing and teasing each other. Today was fun.

The same fun made me scared.

Let's think positively, Lexi!

Everyone supports you!

No one will leave you alone!

Taking deep breaths, I sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We are currently in my room, getting ready for that stupid party.

Ugh! I hate parties. I don't know why the hell did I even agree in the first place.

I sigh.

We took turns to change into our party dresses in my bathroom.

I made my way into my bathroom. Undressing, my scars are pretty much healed but they are there. My ugly scars. A reminder.

Shaking my head. I should not think about my past.

I quickly slipped into my torn jeans and a tank top with a black leather jacket.

I look badass.

I smiled at my reflection.

I made my way out of the bathroom. Near my dressing table, Emma was curling Hailee's brown hair. She applied some eyeliner and some pink lipstick. Hailee is so cute.

Soon they noticed me. They both turned to me, looking me up and down with a satisfied smile.

Emma spoke with a mischievous glint in her eyes "here comes our bad girl".

They soon dragged me to sit in front of my dressing table. Emma straightened my ash-blond hair and made it slightly wavy to complete the perfect bad girl look. While Hailee applied some eyeliner and some mascara. They made my grey eyes beautiful. My lips are already pink so they applied nude lipstick.

I look hot.

"Wow, you look hot" exclaimed Hailee.

"I'm sure Ash would be head over heels when he sees you" Emma teased me.