CHAPTER-19(Malcome)

Alexandria's P.O.V:

I was in the forest. The same forest when I met Aesira.

Oh my gosh. I'm gonna meet her.

I have so many questions to ask her.

Am I somehow related to you?

Who is he?

Why am I in danger?

Why do I feel like we have a connection?

As I walked deep into the forest, I could make out a figure.

Looking closely, it's Aesira. I quickly walked to her.

Taking in her face. Bruised face, dark bags under her eyes, very thin body.

My eyes widened. I quickly asked, "Aesira, what the hell happened to you?"

She sighed heavily and looked into my eyes. There was sadness, regret, guilt.

What-

"Malcome, he did this to me, and now he is after you" She replied.

"Malcome?" I asked. I forgot all my questions and doubts.

"He used to be a close friend to your mother, one day he was rejected by her sister because she loved someone else and he was using dark magic. He was banished by your mother. He couldn't take the rejection. So he ended up killing everyone from your family. He even killed her kids because they reminded him of her union with her husband. He thought he killed you but on the day of the attack, I took you and left you at the Rivera family's doorstep with a protection spell. Now that you turned eighteen the spell is lifted. He can sense your presence. He will soon come for you. Your mother is very powerful but she couldn't defeat him because he had her sister. She couldn't let her sister die. So she let him kill her." Tears fell down her cheeks.

I woke up gasping for air. Suddenly remembered my dream. " he killed her".

I was so angry.

I'm gonna kill him. I promise.

He is the reason I'm living my life with guilt. He is the reason my birth parents are dead. He is the reason my parents are dead. If he didn't have attacked, I would've never gone to Rivera's. Mom would not have to take me to that park that day. She wouldn't be shot.

Tears formed in my eyes.

I heard a knock on my door. I wiped my tears before they could escape my eyes.

I cleared my voice and spoke, "what is it?".

Veronica opened the door and spoke "good morning pumpkin, and breakfast is ready".

I nod my head and made my way to my bathroom. After a quick shower, I slipped into my grey hoodie and jeans.

I tied my hair into a messy bun. Taking my phone and my bag, I made my way downstairs.

Looking at my watch it's 8:30. Holy shit!! I'm gonna be late.

I quickly put a pancake in my mouth, chewing and swallowing it, I ran out of my house to my bike.

I quickly rode to my school. Entering the corridors I hear someone calling me.

"Lexi hold on".

Turning around it's Xavier.

"Hey" he spoke.

"Hey" I replied. I looked behind him to see if Asher was here but didn't find him. So I looked at Xavier only to find his teasing face.