CHAPTER-16(truth pt-1)

Asher's P.O.V:

Hurt me I don't care, but hurt the one I love, you're dead. I don't care if you were once my best friend. That bitch crossed the line this time.

What the heck did you do Becca?

As soon as I had this conversation with Veronica, I got into my fucking car and drove off to her fucking pack.

The Nightshade pack.

The same pack I loved to be in and used to play when I was a child. I never knew, that this day will come where I would hate and feel disgusted to be in the same pack which I loved in the past. And all this is caused by the person close to me.

Rebecca.

I simply parked my car and walked into her house. No one stopped me since I always come and go as I wish.

I walked into her room. She was sitting on her bed with her head down.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the pack house with me. She followed me quietly.

We walked to a quiet and distant place in her pack.

I looked at her. She still have her head down.

I kept my face straight and asked her "what did you do now?"

She remained calm. I released my breadth.

She is feeling guilty. Well that's new.

Since our childhood everyone thought we both would turn out to be mates.

I asked her again loosing my patience "what did you do Becca?"

"I....I...used a guy in my class and created a misunderstanding that we-" I cut her off.

This made my blood boil. I stood up from there and left.

Grey was equally mad and disgusted like me. He was growling and snarling at her. I struggled to control him. If he killed her, which he will, we will have to face consequences.

I hated to be in this situation.

"Let me out Ash" he growled in my head.

"I would've but you will-" he cut me off.

"She deserves to die, she hurted our mate, she made mate suffer" he growled.

"Do you think I don't want to? If I can I would've killed her long back" I snapped at him.

I quickly got into my car and drove off to my house. As soon as I got into my house, I paced to my room and slapped the door shut making a loud noise.

I didn't cared about that. That fucking bitch. How dare she?

"Whst should we do now Grey?" I asked him.

But no reply. Oh great, just great. "So you are not gonna talk to me. Fine don't fucking talk!!!" I told him.

There was a knock on my door. Using my warewolf senses, its my mom.

"Come in mother" I told her. Mothers can be annoying sometimes too. She keeps on knocking until I open or speak.

I sighed.

She came in and closed the door behind her.

She sat on my bed beside me and asked "what happened?"

I looked at her and spoke " everything is messed up so bad".

She looked at me motioning me to continue. I explained her everything.

She gasped.

She looked at me and brought her hand to my face and started running her hand through my hair.

"Just tell her the truth" she told me.

"I don't think she will believe me now" I told her.

I should've done something about that Rebecca before only. How did I end up like this?

"Show her how much you love her, at some point she will, use your brain like always. You will get her back" she spoke.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alexandria's P.O.V:

You will don't deserve to be loved.

Everyone will abandon you.

They always have.

You are alone.

Everyone you loved and got close to is dead or hurt.

Everyone loved you but you killed them.

I woke up and looked around. All the scenes from yesterday started playing in my head.

Everyone I get close to gets hurt. It is true though. My birth mother must've died giving birth to me. My adopted mother is dead because of me. He is right, I should've died instead of her. But I was a coward. If only I was brave. My adopted father died because of me.

The day the cops found me, he was gonna shoot me dead. He should've shot me. But he couldn't. Before he could've killed me the cops shot him. He was dropped dead in front of me.

Taking in a deep breadth, I walked into my bathroom and took a cold shower. Tears escaping from my eyes mixing with the cold water falling on my face.

After a long shower I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. I took out my hoodie and skinny jeans.

After getting dressed, I took out a note telling "be back after sometime, just wanted to be alone for sometime, I promise I'll be home safe". I stuck it on my door.

I took the keys to my new bike and walked to our garage. I switched off my phone and hopped onto my bike. I drove off aimlessly.
--------------×---------------------×----------------------×--------------

Finally! My exams are over.

As promised here's the chapter. Thank you bad_beast_0321 and Spirit_Walker_0357 and storiesandmore20.

You're comments cheer me up.

I hope you will like this chapter. I only stopped writing for a few days and it felt like, I'm writing after sooo many days.

But anyways I hope everyone will like this chapter.

Dont forget to vote and comment.