CHAPTER-25(found her)

Asher and the group managed to enter the castle in secrecy.

They were divided into two groups. One led by Blake and Seren, other led by Layla, Asher, and Veronica.

They both have some witches and some werewolves.

Asher's group went in search of his mate. While Blake, Emma, Xavier, Seren, and the rest are going to create a distraction for them.

Blake asked one of the witches to break down the wall and smirked. Everyone shared the same expression as they broke down the wall. The wall fell with a loud thud.

It's like they were hit by a mini earthquake.

Everyone started grinning when dark witches and wizards came piling towards them.

Dark lighting bolts flying everywhere. Seren quickly made a shield around them.

She looked at them and asked, "Is everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded giving her a determined smile.

She nodded and with a flick of her wrist the barrier vanished.

White witches were throwing lighting bolts at dark witches and casting spells that make them fly away.

Dark witches throwing dark bolts and using dark spells.

While the wolves ripping off every head in their sight.

Blake, Emma, and Xavier shifted into their wolves and worked as a team.

As they say, unity is strength.

The dark witches and wizards keep on coming from every direction.

The dark witches started using spells that drain all the energy from the wolves. While the white witches are chanting spells so that the dark spells feel numb.

There was blood everywhere. But the fight didn't end. These evil beings keep on coming.

On the other hand, Ash and his group walked through the hallways with Layla's guidance.

Some witches who were on their way to the blood bath saw them. They diverted their route and started attacking them.

Ash was about to shift but Layla beat him to it. She and her friends cast some spells. She killed them in a blink of an eye.

Ash and Veronica stared at her shocked. She simply shrugged and said "perks of being a dark witch".

Everyone passed through many hallways, killing these evil souls, and finally reached the dungeons. When they reached the entrance, there was blinding light coming off from the entrance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alexandria's P.O.V:

A very furious Malcome stomped his way to my cell.

As soon as he made his way into my cell he asked, frustrated " how did you break it? Aesira couldn't even break hers and I cast a stronger one for you".

I looked at him, thinking if I should answer him or attack him cuz he caused me misery.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I looked at him dumbfounded.

He doesn't know who I am?

What the fuck?!?!?

Then why on earth did he kidnap me??

He raised his and Aesira was free from her chains and floated towards us.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I was about to move towards them but he flickered his hand. And the cell door came flying to me with so much force and hit the wall with a loud thud. It curled around me fixing me to the wall.