EPILOGUE

First of all, I would like to thank all the readers who were there till the end. Thank you for reading my book and sticking around till the end. I love you guys a lot. And a special thanks to my friends for supporting me till the end.

bad_beast_0321, Spirit_Walker_0357, VaishnaviKakarala

And thank you meyoureadthis for all your comments. They really made my day.

Two years later~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi ran into the yard, searching. She sneaked up to a kid and whispered "boo..".

The girl's body stiffened and she slowly turned to her and they both started laughing. Lexi started tickling her.

The girl shouted in between her laughter "st-op!! st-op!! mommy!!!!".

Lexi laughed.

" yaay" she heard her son yell in excitement, as he was sitting on his father's shoulders.

"Lily, baby where are you?" Emma called out her daughter.

Lexi looked at her daughter, Amara "wanna go help your aunt" she suggested. Her daughter nodded eagerly.

Lexi's son, Archer came running and jumped onto her, hugging.

Soon they were called for lunch. Archer jumped on Lexi's back as Ash carried Amara.

They met with a grinning blonde. The kids run off to her, hugging her legs.

All of a sudden, the door opened and a grinning Xavier entered along with smiling Hailee.

"Guys! Guess what!!" Xavier yelled in happiness.

They all looked at him eager to hear what he has to say.

Hailee broke the ice "I'm pregnant".

Veronica clapped her hands together, she squealed "more godchildren".

All of them smiled at her happy face.

Veronica used to be sad for not having a mate but now her sadness is gone as her Godchildren came along.

The four ladies hugged each other. The guys smiled at them in amusement.

They made their way into the dining hall. There stood Asher's parents, Blake's parents, Xavier's.

As soon as the kids saw them, they ran off yelling grandpa, grandma.

Soon the hall was filled with nothing but laughter.

'Home, I'm home, my happy ending' Lexi thought and smiled to herself.

A hand snaked around her waist and turned her around. Asher gave a quick kiss on her lips, watching her blush. He loved her face when she blushed.

He chuckled at her face making her blush even more.

They both smiled at their happy family.

Lexi finally had her happy ending.

She is the Luna now and Aesira with Layla and Seren by her side became the queen and started ruling with kindness and peace. Everyone started living in peace. Some of the wolves found their mates who were witches and wizards.

Layla was forced to choose the dark side. So, Lexi helped her into the right one.

------------------×---------------×--------------×-----------------

Soooo....this is the end.

You thought Veronica died. Hahaha fooled ya.

I know the ending is a bit rushed but I wanted to complete this book before I start preparing for my exams

Ahhhh, I wish they were canceled!!!

Anyways, what are your thoughts about this book? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you very much for reading my book.