CHAPTER-18(truth pt-3)

Asher's P.O.V:

"you'll see. You are not the only one to hide who you are, wolfie!" she smiled at me.

My eyes grew wide. I was staring at her like she grew two heads. My jaw touched the ground.

There is no way she could've known.

She closed my mouth and smiled sweetly and said "we don't wanna catch flies, now do we?"

"This is the third time I saw her smile". Said Grey.

"And she's beautiful when she smiles," I told him.

I was staring at her beautiful face that I didn't notice a rogue wolf coming at me.

But what shocked me was, she whispered something to herself and the rogue went flying away.

This can't be true. Oh my God. My mate is a witch. A freaking witch.

She looked at me and spoke, "don't be so shocked pretty boy, shift".

With that, I was brought back to reality. I shifted into my huge black wolf.

Grey was shocked too but was thrilled to kick some butts.

To my left, I can see two rogues coming at me. And there are seven rogues now and more are coming. So I quickly mind-linked Blake, Xavier, Emma. I jumped on one of the rogues and bit his on his throat hard that after a few minutes it stopped moving.

One down. Ten to go.

To my left, she extended her arm at them and started mumbling some spells. I can see her eyes glow a bit. A few minutes before five rogues were running towards her. Now, they look like they are in pain, and within seconds they collapsed on the ground without moving.

I advanced towards other rogues using my speed and biting their necks.

Their bloodshot eyes wanting to kill. Grey showed them no mercy. I always despise rogues. They are the reason I lost my sister. Their rotten smell itself got me angry.

Soon Xavier, Blake, Emma arrived in their wolf forms.

Rose must've noticed them as she turned to them.

Shitt!!

She must've thought they were one of them too. I ran to her. But I was late. She already started with her spells.

But what surprised me was that nothing happened to them. They were not in pain. I looked at her, she was still mumbling. Looking behind them, three rogues collapsed on the ground.

After some time we all together finished them.

I looked at her.

"Shift" she ordered.

I ran to my car and shifted and put on my jeans. I looked in the trunk of my car. And to my luck, there were some clothes in there. I took the clothes and walked to them.

I handed the clothes to shift. Emma was the first to take and run off a fat tree.

I can feel her(Rose) gaze on me. I smirked at her. As soon as she noticed that she got caught staring her cheeks and ears turned a beautiful shade of pink.

"Cute" Grey commented.

"Cute indeed" I replied him in my head.

After everyone got dressed they walked to us.

This time Xavier was the first one to break the silence.

"Your a witch??!!?" shock was evident in his voice.