CHAPTER-21(Xailee)

Hailee's POV:

As I wake up a groan left my lips. My head is pounding. I feel like I'm hit by a thousand trucks. Looking around, where the hell am I?

This isn't my room.

Looking down, I was in a white shirt that goes to my mid-thigh. Whose shirt am I wearing?

I looked around, this place seems familiar but I can't exactly remember.

Okay! Calm down, Hailee.

Deep breaths.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Okay so, we all went to a party yesterday. We got drunk. Drunk in the sense a lot. Then flashes of yesterday.

I feel like I'm floating. The whole world spinning. I stumbled and was about to fall but a hand grabbed me by my waist. I was instantly pulled into a hard chest. I looked up but everything was blurry. I rubbed my eyes, it was Xavier.

I smiled at him. He looked worried but smile at me.

I spoke "oh! hi Xavier".

He raised an eyebrow at me.

I continued, giggling "You look hot".

He smirked and looked amused.

He spoke for the first time "you know you're gonna regret this when your sober right!"

I giggled and nodded my head.

He spoke with a smirk on his face "keep talking, I like it when you are embarrassed".

I giggled at him.

He leaned to me "what do you think of me?"

"Well, let's say you're hot but you're weird though " I spoke nodding my head.

His face turned into a serious expression but the amused and mischievous glint was there, in his eyes.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Cuz, no guy ever tried to talk to me, but you, you were all annoying and always trying to make out a conversation with me. You bully and tease me" I replied to him.

"I still remember you making me wash all your clothes and making me prepare your breakfast. I always hated washing clothes. That was my worst day ever" I spoke everything in one go.

His expression turned into a guilty one.

"I'm sorry" he spoke.

I waved it off giggling between my hiccups.

"Anything for the boy I love" I replied him.

He looks surprised. He is so cute when he is surprised. I pinched his cheeks.

"You love me?" He questioned.

Nodding my head I spoke, "I love you Xavier, but I used to hate you, I don't know when I fell in love with you. I love you, Xavier Max Conners".

He was about to say something but I stopped him.

"You don't have to reply to me, I know you don't feel the same" I cut him off.