CHAPTER-15(panic attack)

Alexandria's P.O.V:

I dropped onto the floor seeing them hover over each other.

Suddenly he stated, "what's that sound? someone's here".

I quickly got up and walked out of her house and hopped on my bike.

I drove back to my house as fast as I could. I couldn't control my tears.

Parking it in our garage, I quickly wiped my tears.

Stay strong Lexi.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

But they escaped from my eyes and fell onto my cheeks. Nothing worked.

I feel suffocated. I can feel my chest tighten. I quickly put my hand on my chest. I started taking deep breaths but nothing worked. My head started hurting, I'm feeling dizzy. I feel numb. I'm having a panic attack.

Next thing I know, I fell unconscious.
.
.
.
.
.
Veronica's P.O.V:

I'm in the kitchen, preparing dinner for us. I'm making her favorite. My pumpkin's face will lit up when she sees this.

I was brought back by the sound of engine stopping and garage opening.

Who is that?

"Do you think Lexi came back?" Asked my wolf Leah.

"I don't know Leah" I replied her.

I slowly walked to our main door and opened it slowly. Using my warewolf hearing and smell, I can hear someone taking deep breaths. Their scent is familiar. Its my PUMPKIN.

But why is she home now? I thought she had a project.

"I don't know. Do you think she and her partner, somehow fought and became unfriends?" Leah asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

I don't think so, even if they got into a fight, my pumpkin isn't someone who leaves. She would explain and make other one understand patiently.

There was a soft thud. I quickly ran to the garage. She fell. My pumpkin fell. I moved closer to her and took her into my arms. I looked at her. She was crying.

Oh no! SHE HAD A PANIC ATTACK.

I quickly lifted her and took her to her room and treated her.

After treating her I walked into the kitchen and made some berry shake for her energy drink.

I placed her drink and her tablets on her nightstand with a note saying "don't worry about tomorrow's school, I already informed them that you won't be going, sleep well pumpkin".

I kissed her forehead and tucked her blanket. As soon as I left her room, I called Asher.

"Helo? Veronica?" He lifted.

"Meet me in the woods, NOW!" I spoke with authority. I know he is higher than me but im his godmother. I do have a right to yell and demand.

With in few minutes I reached to our place using my warewolf speed.

After few minutes he arrived.

He asked with concern "what happened?"

I ignored him and asked "who is her partner in her project?"

"Its...Rebecca" he replied.

"I want her in our dungeons " I ordered him.

"Veronica, what happened?" He asked.

" I just gifted her a new bike. She was so happy. She said she was going to her house for her project and returned after sometime. But when I found her she was crying and had a panic attack" I explained him. Panic attacks are deadly. Her's are even worse. I can feel tears falling down on my cheek.

"How is she now?" He asked with a cold expression. His eyes filled with rage. His voice deadly cold.

"She is exhausted but she will be fine in the morning " I told him.

He sighed in relief.

I pulled him into a hug and spoke "why does everything happen to her?"

Why does she has to suffer alone?

Why does she have such terrible past?

"She'll get through this, she is strong and I'm sure she will be happy soon and she won't be hurting " Leah assured me.

After I let go of Asher, he left. I walked back home too.
.
.
.
.
.
Alexandria's P.O.V:

I woke up to the bright sun, shining on my face. I looked at my night stand it was 6:25 a.m.

There was medicine and my energy drink and some note.

"don't worry about tomorrow's school, I already informed them that you won't be going, sleep well pumpkin" it was Veronica.

Ugh! I had another panic attack. I feel so weak. I took my energy drink and my medicine.

Veronica must be tired with all her work and here I am, increasing her burden.

Slowly I put my feet down. As soon as my feet touched the floor my door opened and Veronica walked in.

She looked at me, with a deadly expression. She spoke "don't even think about it". "You almost got you head and arm broken".

I simply put my legs back on my bed.

"You hungry?" She asked.

I shook my head no. She nodded and said "rest for now, let's talk later".

I nodded and laid on my bed. She tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

I feel sleepy whenever she kisses my forehead. She is like a third mother to me, now that I already have two moms.

I instantly fell asleep.

---------------×---------------------×---------------------×--------------

I hope you like this chapter. I tried but I don't know what we should do or how to treat someone with panic attacks.

Next one will be in Asher's P.O.V.