CHAPTER-11(group project)

Alexandria's P.O.V:

I'm currently in my English class. Our lecturer said that we will be doing a project. We will collect some info about some crimes or some unfair social evils or some disasters and we will make a fifteen page report on it and use some advanced words in them.

It's a group project. Ugh! I hate group projects.

Tell me if there is anything you don't hate.

Even though you are my subconscious, I hate you.

See! You hate everything.

"Okay class, so I'm gonna read out your partners so that you finish this project in a week. You can get whatever help you want but no copy paste". Our lecturer warned us sternly.

Emma, Blake and Asher have another class while me and Xavier have English. And to my bad luck he is not here. He wasn't present yesterday too.

I wonder what happened?

Yes, that's my subconscious.

"Alexandria with Rebecca" I was brought back from my train of thoughts.

Ugh! Why can't I get someone I know. More unknown people.

"You may discuss about your topic in this period and like I said I want all your reports in time and you may also go to library if you want" stated our dear lecturer.

There was a tap on my shoulder. Turning around there was a beautiful girl with black hair. She is one of the prettiest girls I've seen.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

She extended her hand to shake. Not wanting to be awkward I shook her hand.

"Rebecca, your partner" she stated.

"Oh!" Was the only word I spoke.

"I'm Alexandria but call me Lexi" I told her.

"So......any ideas for our project?" Rebecca asked.

I shrugged. She seems so nice. Maybe she is nice.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Brushing those thoughts away, I suggested "lets go to library, we might find something".

"Lets go" she replied and took my hand in hers and pulled me towards the library.

We made it to the library. As soon as we entered the librarian started giving me the same glare she gave me last time I entered 'be quite or I'll kick you out'.

Maybe that's because-

Oh shut up, you are my subconscious, a part of me, you shouldn't make fun of me.

"What do you think? We can do a crime one or an accident or -" I cut her off.

"Lets do a crime one" I suggested.

"okay, you go search that side, I'll go this way" she stated and took off.

Man! For a girl she is alot of energetic.

Unlike someone we know.

God! I hate you.

After half an hour of searching, I selected four books. I wonder how many Rebecca might have selected.

More than you I guess.

You would be dead by now if you are in front of me.

That is why I'm your subconscious.

Your annoying, you know that.

"Hey" turning back its Xavier.